Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
What are your plans for New Years? IMO its the most shittiest holiday because everything is cold and complicated. I don't drink but oh am I gonna :350: and I'm an old (like most of the forum) so I will be staying in with junk food and protecting the dog from fireworks

Flash & I are ready for 2022 to be OVER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
imma beat the sit outta my dfick one last time baby qwooooo!!!!
gonna eat ssome prime rib too :q:

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

watch football with my elderly parents. lmao

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
gonna get hammered before dryuary OP

gonna eat some garbage OP!!!!

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Working a double shift at the dick sucking factory

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I'm gonna go touch grass

in minecraft

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
warm glass of milk and in bed by 10:00

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Nooner posted:

imma beat the sit outta my dfick one last time baby qwooooo!!!!
gonna eat ssome prime rib too :q:

Hell yea :hfive: gonna crank one out later too; gonna need to unwind a bit after all this caffeine and salt

Chinatown posted:

gonna get hammered before dryuary OP

gonna eat some garbage OP!!!!

:hfive: hell yeah me too! I'm cooking the pizza right now but I may even :byodood: order delivery :byodood: :cheersdoge:

Testikles posted:

Working a double shift at the dick sucking factory

:hfive: Thank you for your service, its my understanding they wont suck themselves :patriot:

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

watch football with my elderly parents. lmao

:hfive: college bowl games rule!

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Going to pop a tylenol PM around 7:30. Lay down in bed around 8:30. Wake up around 5am and go to work.

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

its all nice on rice posted:

Going to pop a tylenol PM around 7:30. Lay down in bed around 8:30. Wake up around 5am and go to work.

This but go to buy more Tylenol PM.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
That blood orange ginger kombucha looks pretty good op

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I want to start the new year like I started my life, in fetal position and unable to walk

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Vampire Panties posted:

:hfive: hell yeah me too! I'm cooking the pizza right now but I may even :byodood: order delivery :byodood: :cheersdoge:

Gonna start raining soon. Probably be pouring at midnight so delivery is looking likely.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I was supposed to go to LA with my boyfriend to a concert but he got sick. Now I'm just going to get high and listen to music at home. Not sure if i will eat frozen "worlds best macaroni and cheese" or order something.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Posting through it, of course

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
Lava Pizza::siren: activated :siren:

I like to cook the 'za in my convection toaster oven, but I forgot to turn it down from 450 to 400. Weirdly I like it this way, although the sauce underneath the top crust is literally molten :shrug:

Chinatown posted:

Gonna start raining soon. Probably be pouring at midnight so delivery is looking likely.

Yeah :airquote: big storm :airquote: for SoCal. Late night delivery will be utterly slammed, but maybe that will be my New Years Eve holiday experience :shrug:?

Colonel Cancer posted:

I want to start the new year like I started my life, in fetal position and unable to walk

me tomorrow on the way to the bathroom :metis:

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

That blood orange ginger kombucha looks pretty good op

thanks it was new at the grocery store, I'm pretty excited. I really like ginger stuff, especially ginger kombucha.

its all nice on rice posted:

LiterallyATomato posted:

This but go to buy more Tylenol PM.

I went through a period in 2006-2007 where I abused the poo poo out of that stuff. Now I can kinda/sorta make myself pretend it works, but I fall sleep for two hours and wake up drenched in sweat

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Vampire Panties posted:

Lava Pizza::siren: activated :siren:

I like to cook the 'za in my convection toaster oven, but I forgot to turn it down from 450 to 400. Weirdly I like it this way, although the sauce underneath the top crust is literally molten :shrug:

Yeah :airquote: big storm :airquote: for SoCal. Late night delivery will be utterly slammed, but maybe that will be my New Years Eve holiday experience :shrug:?

me tomorrow on the way to the bathroom :metis:

thanks it was new at the grocery store, I'm pretty excited. I really like ginger stuff, especially ginger kombucha.

I went through a period in 2006-2007 where I abused the poo poo out of that stuff. Now I can kinda/sorta make myself pretend it works, but I fall sleep for two hours and wake up drenched in sweat

The ginger kombucha will heal your tummy after it does battle with that Digiorno

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I have a bottle of that blood orange kombucha so... I'm probably gonna drink that and finally get into the Resident Evil 2 remake.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Fartington Butts posted:

Resident Evil 2 remake.

Hell yeah, it’s real good op

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

In bed somewhere in between 10 and 11 pm because I’m an uninteresting dork.

I’m making fresh menudo first thing tomorrow morning, though *smacks lips*

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I had tequila, whiskey, wine, tacos and nachos and I am going until midnight to watch the ball drop with Anderson and the other dude but they can’t drink which is a crime.

I also may or may not drunk text

Gatts fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Jan 1, 2023

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Im going to go to bed and read "the sotweed factory" early because I am a complete square. I am probably going to do a line of ketamine here soon just to ring in the new year though.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

You Are A Elf posted:

I’m making fresh menudo first thing tomorrow morning, though *smacks lips*

Noice.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Eating mushrooms in San Francisco and listening to the original, “glamorous” by fergie

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Just going to give it shout out to my dog, who is completely immune to the noise of fireworks for some inexplicable reason. I loathe most holidays, but having my dog in hysterics because of them would drive me to do crimes.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
Our little town holds the "Blueberry Drop", where they drop a big light up blueberry from a crane at like, 7pm, but it got rained out, so we're watching The Bear. It's pretty good.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I'm gonna get fukt up and angry post all night

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

putting together a puzzle with loved ones and then getting blackout on white trash mimosas (cooks chanpagne and sunny d)

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
I went to a rave last night and so far today we went to see a hockey game live and now we're watching another game at the bar and then we're hitting 2 parties.

I am so loving haggard.

Thank gently caress I have the next 2 days to recover.

There's another rave next Saturday we're apparently hitting.

I'm gonna die.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Just drained a Stella liberté I'm loving wild

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Hangin out, my girlfriend is at work and we may go to a party at like 1-2 in the morning if we're both feeling up to it after she gets off

She's gotta work tomorrow and I gotta go back to work after 2 weeks off on Monday so I guess we're playing it by ear

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

EvilJoven posted:

I went to a rave last night and so far today we went to see a hockey game live and now we're watching another game at the bar and then we're hitting 2 parties.

I am so loving haggard.

Thank gently caress I have the next 2 days to recover.

There's another rave next Saturday we're apparently hitting.

I'm gonna die.

Are you a 16 year old time traveler from the year 1992?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Torquemada posted:

Just going to give it shout out to my dog, who is completely immune to the noise of fireworks for some inexplicable reason. I loathe most holidays, but having my dog in hysterics because of them would drive me to do crimes.

https://i.imgur.com/UWZWxNK.mp4

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Watching the ball drop in NYC (I’m in Denver) and going to bed immediately after ‘cuz I gotta work at 7am tomorrow :toot:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The Maroon Hawk posted:

Watching the ball drop in NYC (I’m in Denver) and going to bed immediately after ‘cuz I gotta work at 7am tomorrow :toot:

Wow you must have some sick eye sight.

cubicle gangster
Jun 26, 2005

magda, make the tea
I'm cooking up a huge batch of sausage & beef pasta, drinking a knockoff old fashioned (bourbon, a splash of cointreau and orange bitters), and when the pasta is done I'm gonna eat the most insane quantity of it while watching glass onion with my wife.
She will be asleep before midnight and I'll probably bum around on Facebook and the forums as midnight passes. Keeping the TV volume up loud for the dogs, but their drugs kicked in and they're already napping even though there are still fireworks going off in the neighborhood.

cubicle gangster fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Jan 1, 2023

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

That was a pretty sweet fireworks show thank u

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i have delirium tremens noel, thc/cbn edibles, chocolate donits, zevia, and exlax on deck. happy new year too you all. :cheers:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm at a bar and suffering the inverse scenario of the usual where instead of someone bothering the bartender nonstop as is the norm, the bartender won't shut the gently caress up or leave me alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017