Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I'm at a bar and suffering the inverse scenario of the usual where instead of someone bothering the bartender nonstop as is the norm, the bartender won't shut the gently caress up or leave me alone.

I was thinking of doing this but the hick bar near me would not be much fun I’m guessing. So it’s video games and whisky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Happy new year really hoping for a meteorite for 2023

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Ok 17 minutes to the new year. Gonna continue drinking and finally hit this bong. Gonna play a game and will probably miss the Midwest ball drop. Eh... I used to love watching Conan. :(

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
Update - blood orange ginger kombucha is :krad:

Seaworld fireworks finale sorta/kinda shook the house. :350:, owning faces in War Thunder, hard to not feel a tiny bit maudlin at yet another New Years spent alone but OTOH I despise New Years and 2022 was a vicious motherfucker so I'm not going to give it another chance to crotch punch me :haibrow:

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Vampire Panties posted:

Update - blood orange ginger kombucha is :krad:
Can confirm.

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Planned on going to bed after midnight. Instead I got shot in the chest through my ceiling.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Friend posted:

Planned on going to bed after midnight. Instead I got shot in the chest through my ceiling.

ROCK N ROLL MCDONALDS!!

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Turns out I'm lying in bed, cursing my uterus.

Happyimp
Sep 26, 2007

I exist I guess.
Welp, I did too much mollie and coke. I say that is a success for new years eve. To a better loving year!

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Friend posted:

might want to get all those bumps on your chest checked out by a doctor

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Friend posted:

:stare::stare::stare:dafuq:

Are you OK? Someone in the neighborhood firing rounds into the air and it came down?

Happyimp posted:

Welp, I did too much mollie and coke. I say that is a success for new years eve. To a better loving year!

I've had a few nights like that, although not in decades. Cheers!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)
Lol we went to that party
We're still there

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Vampire Panties posted:

:stare::stare::stare:dafuq:

Are you OK? Someone in the neighborhood firing rounds into the air and it came down?

Yes and yes. The ceiling broke the fall, I just have a big red mark. Felt like a high-powered champagne cork

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Friend posted:

Yes and yes. The ceiling broke the fall, I just have a big red mark. Felt like a high-powered champagne cork

Really glad that didn't happen here last night, we had a solid hour and a half that sounded like an Iraqi or Ukrainian rolling gunfight.

Hate it when people fire guns in the air in the city and residential neighborhoods.

Edit: the official name of my neighborhood is the International District, the colloquial name for all 36 years I've lived here is The Warzone

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Jan 1, 2023

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Ended up falling asleep in bed while watching TV around 11:30 or so. Woke up after the new year had come and promptly fell back asleep.

That's New Years celebration when you're 38.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

I was invited to a New Year’s party and planned on going then the day came and I felt like sitting at home instead