Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Please enjoy this twitter thread of truly excellent MW panels.

https://twitter.com/damnyouwillis/status/1638905343731290112

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

35th?? When's the last time Boyce stepped foot in New York?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Murdstone posted:

I would probably give it a chance. CK archive goes back to October 5 1998 right now.

I could be fun if we could track down things like Wilbur's first appearance or stuff like that.

Or you could just post that here too. Newspaper Spider-Man has a thread but now that there aren't new ones being made it's only a few of us still reading old ones.

Edit: Just look at how indignant she is in that last panel. I do miss Joe Giella's Mary Worth. :lol:

Wilbur's first appearance was in 1993, unfortunately.

quote:

Mary Worth

"What? Oh, no, no he's white. But anyways he's...hello? Hello?"
She'll have better luck posting that on Nextdoor

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Murdstone posted:

Mary Worth

We don't get to see the arrest? This sucks.

She make a bowl of popcorn to watch the 6'o'clock news every night, or just when she's phoned in a tip?

e: the odds that tomorrow we see the suspect they arrested and he's black have to be >50% right

Pinterest Mom fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Jul 12, 2023

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Kid Fenris posted:

Every retail job I've had let the store staff do their own inventory, so I'm not familiar with the stereotype of external inventory teams being unsociable and sketchy. Is it just a running gag that this comic invented?

Edit: Also, hell yeah, Rie and Hiren.

Not necessarily unsociable and sketchy but yeah, there's something unsettling about a team of strangers coming into your store after closing and acting like they own the place and bossing you around.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I absolutely love the second to last panel. The entire restaurant turning to watch him yell his MRA slogan, perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I love the fry going limp.