Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

As always reposting my favorite edit:

And as of taking on this horrible duty to make all of you miserable because Mikl is still unable to post, I believe in the path of posting as punishment, and this is the first page:

I Forgot K&K Has A Lion Rabbi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Shove off, Lynn, your kid looks cool as hell.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Classics of [checks notes] "Racist Conspiracies in the Workplace". Hm.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Classic Managerial Strategies: Use One Weird Trick Called "Racism" To Your Advantage!

So Madelaine is a pre-existing character but not for too long, she's just been one of the generic background cats that've been involved in this whole coup thing.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

I Miss Broodhollow.

riderchop posted:

sorry is this about lion semen

I'm Sorry This Is Apparently About Lion Semen

bill hollbrook startin' off the new year's "whaaat the gently caress?" STRONG, folks!!!!!

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

computer angel posted:

I was absent for awhile. How did the Mary Worth cougar reconcile that her fiance is subconsciously attracted to the nanny/twin?
Mary basically said "look you can't exactly prove the fact that he's got a crush on her when it just sounds like she was a mother figure to him at a young age, also he's been desperate to marry you, he was the one who kept popping the question to you, I think you're overthinking this because part of you is still unsure if you ever want to get married again" and Iris basically just said "...y'know, maybe so" and bam time skip.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Poil posted:

I think I remember an old X-files episode like that. Guy got turned invisible and the first thing he did was run across the road in front of a car.

Season 7's "Je Souhaite" but it also sorta happened twice with an elephant which is one of my favorite episodes because it's so god drat weird.

nut.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Triple Espresso Mochachino for Fumbly Manticore?

Michael Crichton's Kevin & Kell

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Maybe Some Insects Should Never Be Intelligent or Sapient

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Bruceski posted:

So, what, he's four feet wide still?
my glorious chungus husband

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

It's...Yeah It's Uncomfortable For Mom Luann And Bernice To Be Bonding Over This, They Are At Least Adults But The Topic Of "Steamy Harlequin Romance Novels" Is A Bit Too Weird For My Tastes For A Boring Take On "Does My Mom Favor My Friend Over Me?!" Especially When Said Friend Really Needs To Be Kinkshamed/Get Help

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Ed should buy a boat and be miserable about it.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

lmao alright this one got me.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Of Rabbit Dads and Ghosts

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Beauty Standards Are Bullshit, Do Whatever

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Tiny House SAW Living

A Very Merry Hellworld Tea Party

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

"Kevin will never die."

-The Management

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

son of bitch.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

You Really Don't Want The IRS To gently caress With You.

Once Again, Racism Solves All Problems, Hooray!

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Great, Now I Know One Of Kevin's Fetishes

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Of Childrens' Toys That Simulate Violent Death By Digestion and Eating Clogs Out Of The Drain

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

[sighs] Contrived Santaman Stuff, I Guess.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Make Me A Happy Woman And Please Go Die In The Snow

Moral of the story: I guess the bees are Jewish.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

I should really start watching Norwegian women's soccer.

Green Intern posted:

I've noticed that April is apparently left unsupervised a lot of the time. Maybe these things wouldn't happen if that wasn't the case.
Every single time this happens I just mentally play like a subtle foreshadowing violin cue in my head and imagine the camera slowly panning over to Farley.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

Child Comix

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

EVERYONE. MUST GET. MARRIED.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

BBQ and Chili

I WILL ONLY gently caress THIS MOUSE IF HE IS A CHAMPION

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Shauna's new outfit is pretty fuckin' sick though, and I'm not gonna say no to learning more about what she's been up to.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Dickey Mouse

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

TEN THOUSAND YEARS OF MOUSE BOYFRIEND, like one and a half weeks of "murder having social consequences"

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

ONCE AGAIN THE FREE MARKET WILL SOLVE ALL PROBLEMS

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Of Trucks and gently caress-All

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

I Like The Detail Of The Aggressor And Malefactor Being Above The Fireplace As Statues

Mark Is Boring. This Is Boring.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

gardening.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Dogma.

A Perpetual Chorus of Roaring and loving

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Capitalize! On! Your! Cultural! Trauma!

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

When Dale Earnhardt Died, Did They Just Eat His Corpse Off The Pavement

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Eatin'.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

manero posted:

The Creeps only have four fingers, but five toes :eyepop:
Well yeah, remember when there was the whole finger-cutting incident arc?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

everyone wear hats now posted:

This whole dang town is riddled with snitches.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQtKJbptcns

[sighs] easter. again.