Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

Happy New Year, everyone! I made a separate thread for Our Flag Means Death since we were posting about it in the What We Do in the Shadows thread and that’ll probably get confusing:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4020890&perpage=40&noseen=1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

Niwrad posted:

I have like 6 months of free Starz. Is Black Sails any good? Kind of seems up my alley.

i’m almost finished with it and i’ve been loving it. i think the action sequences are especially good, which is something i’m normally kind of ambivalent to.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

I appreciate there being a non-spoiler thread, i haven’t played the games and whenever I see shows based on existing things I see people go “oh, well they said they’re not following the book/movie/game that closely so *massive spoiler* and then that thing happens or happens in a slightly different way :(

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Mine is when characters just leave the fridge door open forever. There's one scene in an episode of Hannibal where there's just an entire conversation with the fridge door wide open in the background and it distracts the gently caress out of me

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Our Flag Means Death trailer dropped today, season 2 starts October 5th on Max!

Come join me and the 3 other people in the Our Flag Means Death thread!

HOLY FUCK fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Aug 30, 2023

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

ok here is the ACTUAL trailer for our flag means death s2 that just dropped. I am a sumbass and didn't know that trailer and teaser are not two different words for the same thing :negative:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=y0fVBD2ltBw&si=7auv6XfVclvJtpmw

edit: it's a little spoilery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

I’m really glad i saw the posts about the Scott Pilgrim show here because when i first heard there was one coming out i was like “ugh, why?!” I liked the comics and the movie was fine but it i thought it was going to just be the same thing again. I decided to give it a shot anyway though and watched it today and I loved it. I don’t think i’ve had this much fun watching TV in awhile. i also appreciated seeing way more of my favorite evil ex, Matthew Patel :buddy: