Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
The Official BYOB Post Rush of 2k23

HAPPY NEW YEAR....wait what the gently caress? you're reading thread OPs at 12:01am on january 1st and not slamming your fingers into your keyboard to honor the hammock kitty? if you aint posting thats gonna be a problem because IT'S TIME FOR A POST RUSH!!!!! woooooooohooooooooooooooooo

have you ever participated in a post rush??? no?? well :getin: because it's time to loving poast

Wat the gently caress is a post rush

It's a thread where the object is to get a high score of posts! yuo can double post, triple post, quadruple post, hell you can make as many posts in a row as you want. the only limit is the forum database on how many pages this baby can rack up!!!!

so it's a bunch of bullshit? what

no its not bullshit it's a POST RUSH!!!!!!!! last year we raised approximately one frazillion dollars for RAINN by the sheer magic of posts (over $1000 to be exact) and this year we're trying for 365 days. the thread eternal. can we do it? it's all up to you now.

im gonna donate $100 to RAINN for 100 pages of the post rush. are you a bad enough byob to take the $100 challenge?

you tell me pal. 100 bucks to RAINN (or whatever you can give to a charity of your choice) if we make it to 100 page. it's gonna take dedication to the posting craft to get there. oh and also :siren: i'm gonna donate a FREE forums upgrade to whoever comes out #1 in posts :siren: whenever i check it at the 100 page mark. you want that hot new spring sig on the house? crack them knuckles and hunker down. can we get there before getting gassed? its all up 2 u now.

become one of these illustrious goons joining us on our way:

Holland Oates posted:

I'm in for a fuckin hundo, LET'S GOOOOO

rear end-penny posted:

I'm going to do the $100 challenge motherfuckers

:jpmf:

let's fire up them posts

barnold fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Jan 3, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

:justpost:

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
fuckin POSTING the new year

barnold

posting 4 byob

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

new year, new posts

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

pseudorandom

To whom it may concern,

I have posted.

Stoner Sloth

merry new year byob - posting in a barnold thread for a good cause this time! posting is always a good cause, as is my pal barnold but this time in particular!

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Posting in an epic thread

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Chewbecca

Hell, one more for good luck

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Chewbecca

T...t...triple post :getin:

Chewbecca

Four posts? Hot diggety dog!

baka of lathspell

im gonna have to cut you off there, so i can post

i dont even know where to post now but its funny

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

biosterous

can't believe how few posts there are here so far, it is baffling

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

i guess it's probably lost in all the sticky threads, but that'll wear off eventually, so

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

this morning i remembered realultimatepower.com and that was a fun bit of nostalgia

it is good to be reminded that ninjas are mammals

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

briefly considered not posting, like a sick freak, just a real nasty piece of work

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

(and then i posted)

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

thinking about making friends with a big dog this year, i think that would be pretty good

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

i am sure other people will post more and longer than me, but in this moment, i am post rush champion, the first of the thread, long may it last (the thread, not my championship)

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

fart

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

having upwards of one page worth of threads stickied means having to always check page two for new posts, which usually doesn't happen unless i've been unable to check the forums for a bit, it's weird

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

puzzle games i play daily:

squaredle.app

https://www.setgame.com/set/puzzle

the first one is single-player boggle with no timer, the second one is specific pattern recognition

gallery of sigs

he/him

barnold

one thousand posts, handcrafted for you

barnold

posting for me, but not for thee

Manifisto

winnowing down the stickies so worthy threads like this one can get some ATTENTION

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

really every thread deserves a sticky tho

Manifisto

the op failed to mention what happens when the thread gets to 69 pages, but let me tell you it will be EPIC (heh heh)

Manifisto

because 69 is a funny number you see, so it will be humorous when the thread gets to that many pages! you know, 69, the weed number!

biosterous

numbers are good, except for the numbers that i don't like (those are just ok)

gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

biosterous posted:

numbers are good, except for the numbers that i don't like (those are just ok)

reported

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm in for a fuckin hundo, LET'S GOOOOO

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Ground floor

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm loving posting, I'm posting so hard

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Driving ENGAGEMENT for everyone right now do you see the engagement I'm driving I'm a marketing genius

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bringing value to posting again

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Number of posts go up*

*Except in BYOB post count

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm thinking about posting some more later but I might as well keep posting through it anyway

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Am I seriously going to get this to page 2 on my own COME ON YOU CANDY COLORED RAINBOW CHILDREN POST

Manifisto

Holland Oates posted:

Am I seriously going to get this to page 2 on my own COME ON YOU CANDY COLORED RAINBOW CHILDREN POST

you have my posting sword!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hey do y'all like raising money for RAINN because I'm about it, they helped me so loving much a few years back and got me on track to healing from trauma as it occurred. They're good.