Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

FFFFFFFFFFFFUCK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

rear end-penny posted:

FFFFFFFFFFFFUCK

You fail all the shots you don't take

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Escape From Noise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7umV5hBq1Y

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Ass-penny

I don't play hockey

Escape From Noise

rear end-penny posted:

I don't play hockey

Buddy, that's the armor of the post apocalyptic wasteland.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Ass-penny

no armor no masters :anarchists:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
no mods
no masters
just posts
lots of posts
:posthaste:

Barking Gecko

:justpost:

Ass-penny

I took today off work because I hate that place

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

trying to enjoy the last few hours of freedom before I have to scrape for some rich dick head again

Ass-penny

this is a work post, because I am not paid enough to grind hard

Quadramind

coasting and posting
nice and breezy

Ass-penny

how many more years of this hell must I endure

Saoshyant

Post through the pain, Harold :justpost:

Saoshyant

It’s Wednesday, post

Ass-penny

how did we gently caress up so bad that we need to work a third of our day for other people to have food and shelter, wtf

Ass-penny

:killing:

Barking Gecko

:justpost::posthaste:

Ass-penny

I woke up again, can't recommend it. may as well make a post.

baka of lathspell

ill do it right this time

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

rear end-penny posted:

I woke up again, can't recommend it. may as well make a post.

at least this way our personas and thoughts can grace the web with our presence :)

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

BREAKER BREAKER

ROGER DISPATCH OVER AND OUT

Ass-penny

baka fwocka fwame posted:

at least this way our personas and thoughts can grace the web with our presence :)

ain't nobody want to see my persona or hear my thoughts lmao

baka of lathspell

this is fingers in the sky, we have a direct target on the keyboard, drop payload

Ass-penny

I am profoundly unpopular irl and also here

baka of lathspell

rear end-penny posted:

ain't nobody want to see my persona or hear my thoughts lmao

i thought u were doin good :( well hopefully things get better

Ass-penny

baka fwocka fwame posted:

i thought u were doin good :( well hopefully things get better

I had a couple of good weeks earlier this summer but they are behind me now lmao. Wumbus is the only reason I'm not spiralling harder

Ass-penny

anyone have any recommendations for getting rid of thoughts and feelings besides just drugs? I've been drinking and smoking daily for 26ish years and it is a great stopgap measure but eventually I sober up and the thoughts and feelings are still there :mad:

Quadramind

You kinda have to commit to spending time on it. Treat it like a project and begin the research phase before planning and making initial steps with whatever you think might work, be it meditation, exercise, sobriety, therapy.

Just devote a few minutes to figuring out the very first thing you're gonna do. Keep trying til you plateau, learn something new, or crash out, and then break for a while to integrate and gather the nerve for another push.

Quadramind fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Sep 5, 2023

Quadramind

Starting the day with the new episode of Taskmaster and a tasty coffee

Gotta post more because I've been spending too much time inside my own damned head and it's a bit hosed up in there

Quadramind

There's going to be heavy machinery running outside my window for seven weeks starting on Monday. They're ripping up the ground and putting in new drains and resurfacing everything. I think I'll be able to handle the noise, but I love my fresh air and I know the fumes are gonna piss me off.

Ass-penny

suggesting sobriety to alleviate thoughts and feelings, what a time to be alive. therapy might help. getting started sucks. I have been "thinking" about it for years. I guess I'll just die angy and sad, and like 20-30 years too late.

good luck with your construction stuff

baka of lathspell

ill post a few thread shoulndt be rip

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

rear end-penny posted:

suggesting sobriety to alleviate thoughts and feelings, what a time to be alive. therapy might help. getting started sucks. I have been "thinking" about it for years. I guess I'll just die angy and sad, and like 20-30 years too late.

good luck with your construction stuff

various people have told me to seek therapy But idk how much it would help if i couldn't find a good one

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

Quadramind posted:

Starting the day with the new episode of Taskmaster and a tasty coffee

Gotta post more because I've been spending too much time inside my own damned head and it's a bit hosed up in there

i forgot to drink my coffee today & now i have this cold coffee

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

i have my new posting rig finally rigged right & im listening to music atm

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Quadramind

rig cures the rip

Quadramind

On therapy, I have never had a good therapist, but I haven't completely given up on the idea. Heard that gfmind's therapist, also my last therapist, told her to break up with me. Rude.

baka of lathspell

lol thats terrible

But thats what i mean it could be some horrible experience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
Good Evening, "teh official BYOB Post Rush 2k23 - presented by Budheimer" was a 9 month sociological study conducted by Harvard University. We are now complete with our study. Thank you for your time.