Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

I'm very glad the five sevenths of my life I dread are nearly over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

I found out yesterday for sure, I definitely don't have a chance with my crush anymore. it makes sense, I'm a loving dumpster fire of a high functioning depressive.

Ass-penny

I took today off work, gently caress it

Ass-penny

it's hot as balls out there, stay hydrated orbs

Ass-penny

what's the

Ass-penny

RUSH

:69snypa:

Ass-penny

FFFFFFFFFFFFUCK

Ass-penny

I don't play hockey

Ass-penny

no armor no masters :anarchists:

Ass-penny

I took today off work because I hate that place

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

trying to enjoy the last few hours of freedom before I have to scrape for some rich dick head again

Ass-penny

this is a work post, because I am not paid enough to grind hard

Ass-penny

how many more years of this hell must I endure

Ass-penny

how did we gently caress up so bad that we need to work a third of our day for other people to have food and shelter, wtf

Ass-penny

:killing:

Ass-penny

I woke up again, can't recommend it. may as well make a post.

Ass-penny

baka fwocka fwame posted:

at least this way our personas and thoughts can grace the web with our presence :)

ain't nobody want to see my persona or hear my thoughts lmao

Ass-penny

I am profoundly unpopular irl and also here

Ass-penny

baka fwocka fwame posted:

i thought u were doin good :( well hopefully things get better

I had a couple of good weeks earlier this summer but they are behind me now lmao. Wumbus is the only reason I'm not spiralling harder

Ass-penny

anyone have any recommendations for getting rid of thoughts and feelings besides just drugs? I've been drinking and smoking daily for 26ish years and it is a great stopgap measure but eventually I sober up and the thoughts and feelings are still there :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

suggesting sobriety to alleviate thoughts and feelings, what a time to be alive. therapy might help. getting started sucks. I have been "thinking" about it for years. I guess I'll just die angy and sad, and like 20-30 years too late.

good luck with your construction stuff