Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

:justpost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

quoting this, being the first response to the op, made by me, being in the perfect spirit of the thread

Twenty Four

I'd like to post more but I'm running low on stamps...

Twenty Four

little help anyone?

Twenty Four

mooooooooore posts!

Twenty Four

Twenty Four posted:

I'd like to post more but I'm running low on stamps...

found a few more stamps

Twenty Four

Chewbecca posted:

How do you guys take your coffee? At home its white with one, at a cafe its a soy cappuccino for me :coffee:

Usually with my mouth.

Twenty Four

I rarely do coffee though.

Twenty Four

past. am I doing it right?

Twenty Four

there's a sign post in my av, and another one in my sig, so all my posts count triple

Twenty Four

Shifty Nipples posted:

only if you sign your posts

I think that's what a sig is, unless you want something formal, and in that case, I will make this post just for you!

My friend, Shifty Nipples, may it be known that I enjoy your company! This is a formality, as I hope you already knew that!

All my byob friends, I also appreciate you!

Signed, a tired person.

^ and v

Twenty Four

lol

Twenty Four

Stoner Sloth posted:

or at least a loaner boner

I guess you might as well lend it out if you aren't using it? I think there's a market there, you could call it...

Twenty Four

Grinches are Glowing posted:

We are in a dangerous number of pages here, it's close to 96 which is almost the sex number but also close to the big win number, don't get distracted by giggling at the sex too much we have a goal to reach

96, the sex number where two people run their butts on the back of each other's heads at the same time.

34.5 the regular oral sex number, because it's half of 69.

Twenty Four

Chewbecca posted:

I dropped a fork on my toe and the tine pierced my skin and I am deciding if thats a tetanus shot worthy event or not

Chewbecca posted:

It was a clean fork from the washing up!!

As long as it's not rusty (probably don't eat with rusty forks), you're probably fine, but I am not a doctor or anything.

Twenty Four

rear end-penny posted:

I won a Sushi Go then I lost a Sushi Go

Papa Was A Video Toaster posted:

like go the board game? but somehow sushi?

I have no idea but I guess you could use sushi rolls for the pieces? Probably less messy if it's digital, but also less tasty.

Twenty Four

I went to try to make a little money, didn't have much luck, went to the bar, then went to bed, and like 10 pages later I missed the 100 mark, but, yay it happened!

Twenty Four

Also I don't know if this is joking or if this is serious, and my answer will probably just get lost in the post rush thread anyhow, but...

Chewbecca posted:

Post your posting ratio, here's mine

Chewbecca posted:

Real talk my page (with post rate etc) isnt updating so maybe the numbers don't mean poo poo?

Astral pls

Stoner Sloth posted:

it wouldn't surprise me at all if it missed posts - not sure if it displays BYOB posts as counting towards it either?

that would make sense and mine would still be high after 3-4 generations of GBS rpg

FYAD posts = -1 post count and reduces post ratio (which is why you can see people with a negative post count and ratio)

BYOB posts = 0 post count and does nothing to post ratio (it's the feel good don't worry about it byob attitude! same reason it doesn't show reg date next to posts in byob because we are chill)

Grey Forums posts = +1 post count and increases post ratio

Some other sub forums (maybe like yospos) = ??? maybe regular, fyad, or byob style rules?

The whole point is putting the "f-you" in fyad, the "chill, who cares" in byob, and most places working like, well, most places.

Again this is probably either poo poo people already know or will be missed by almost anyone who actually wanted to know considering what thread this is, but people seemed confused, so there ya go.

So for instance like maybe 90% (?) of my posts are in byob so if you go by the profile it looks like I barely post, but really, it's just I've mostly posted in byob over the years by far.

Twenty Four

Chewbecca posted:

I already knew this but maybe forgot cos my covid brain is a bucket of farts lol

hah all good just throwing it out there in case, and not just for you but anyone else that might not know or forgot.

Also it's the post rush thread so not like it's hurting anything by :justpost: even if it might be helpful!

Twenty Four

BIG POST

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Dang friend, I didn't know it was a contest :(