Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
The Official BYOB Post Rush of 2k23

HAPPY NEW YEAR....wait what the gently caress? you're reading thread OPs at 12:01am on january 1st and not slamming your fingers into your keyboard to honor the hammock kitty? if you aint posting thats gonna be a problem because IT'S TIME FOR A POST RUSH!!!!! woooooooohooooooooooooooooo

have you ever participated in a post rush??? no?? well :getin: because it's time to loving poast

Wat the gently caress is a post rush

It's a thread where the object is to get a high score of posts! yuo can double post, triple post, quadruple post, hell you can make as many posts in a row as you want. the only limit is the forum database on how many pages this baby can rack up!!!!

so it's a bunch of bullshit? what

no its not bullshit it's a POST RUSH!!!!!!!! last year we raised approximately one frazillion dollars for RAINN by the sheer magic of posts (over $1000 to be exact) and this year we're trying for 365 days. the thread eternal. can we do it? it's all up to you now.

im gonna donate $100 to RAINN for 100 pages of the post rush. are you a bad enough byob to take the $100 challenge?

you tell me pal. 100 bucks to RAINN (or whatever you can give to a charity of your choice) if we make it to 100 page. it's gonna take dedication to the posting craft to get there. oh and also :siren: i'm gonna donate a FREE forums upgrade to whoever comes out #1 in posts :siren: whenever i check it at the 100 page mark. you want that hot new spring sig on the house? crack them knuckles and hunker down. can we get there before getting gassed? its all up 2 u now.

become one of these illustrious goons joining us on our way:

Holland Oates posted:

I'm in for a fuckin hundo, LET'S GOOOOO

rear end-penny posted:

I'm going to do the $100 challenge motherfuckers

:jpmf:

let's fire up them posts

barnold fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Jan 3, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
fuckin POSTING the new year

barnold

posting 4 byob

barnold

one thousand posts, handcrafted for you

barnold

posting for me, but not for thee

barnold

one page in front of the other. that's how we get through the year

barnold

i've gotten the coffee. exciting development

barnold

more post, but no toast, because i didnt make any

barnold

i did drink a big ol' glass of milk. not ashamed to say that on rare occasion i wake up and say to myself "you know what? i could chooch a big rear end glass of milk right now". and then i do it

barnold

for one post a minute you can make a difference

barnold

biosterous posted:

nah i don't really care for that one

i am less interested in the ones where it's just the song done normally but in a different style or soundfont

highly recommend checking this one out, it's a pure mad banger. you are in a rabbit hole i fell down when i was in high school looool (well like, i was listening to lots of chiptune and tracker versions)

https://inversephase.bandcamp.com/track/say-it-aint-sixty-fo

barnold

im loving posting

barnold

friendly reminder that you dont have to actually commit to a full one hundred dollars for one hundred pages but if you can spare anything at all ur a complete loving legend, just like phwoaaaaaar

barnold

fps_nug posted:

I have such a hard time justifying :10bux: for an avatar lmfao. I just have it hidden from myself and pretend it's not there

oh i'll change ur avatar pal but no guarantees youre gonna like it :devil:

that or just win the 100 page posting championship and this prize can be yours

barnold

taking a shower doesn't initially sound like a good time to post but these are trying times

barnold

weould be posting more if i wasnt so sick. and i dont mean "tony hawk doing a 900" sick

barnold

piss

barnold

i bought your colgate TOOTHPASTE. the one with TARTAR CONTROL. and it MADE ME FEEL, LIKE A PIECE OF poo poo!!

barnold

poo poo. I just flubbed a line
I was going to say something extremely important
but I forgot who or what it was, I hosed up

barnold

fps nug I will chess you until you explode. this is your only warning. you will receive the bongcloud attack

barnold

actually i wont because chess dot com is the worst chess site ever created and it keeps auto-resetting my password even after i've done the account recovery three times

barnold

further proof that lichess is the only good place to play chess online

barnold

i managed to log into chess dot com. drop the username and its chess time

barnold

fps_nug posted:

asbolutely email me at fpsnug@gmail.com and I will send a request. or just tell me your username

lol why would you give me your email and not just the username. is it a big secret

barnold

my chess dot com username is "xtcgames"

barnold

now lets fire up that chess

barnold

fps_nug posted:

bad to change my name as to not dox myself. sent you both invites

respek. accepted the game invite. now prepare to suck down my bongcloud

barnold

triple cack

barnold

chess.com is seriously the biggest piece of poo poo of all time lol. i keep getting disconnected and logged out. stinkee

highly recommend all yob chess players register on lichess instead. plus you get free game analysis and unlimited puzzles whereas chess.com makes you pay like $6/month for the same thing

barnold

Manifisto posted:

just checking in, how's the post rush going???

dont ask questions you cant handle the answers to bub. you can't HANDLE the post rush

barnold

trank brink

barnold

chess byobs love a good sicilian. and as a sicilian myself, i'm all about it

barnold

oj simpson

barnold

im thinking the hot new fad is going to be saying "oj simpson" randomly. just inject it into your posts off the cuff. guaranteed to be a laugh

barnold

simulacrum of my rear end

barnold

dlrry posted:

SPACE GHOST!

space ghost post 2 post

barnold

thats it im locking the thread so chewb can no longer rack up so many posts. i want to win my own prize of one (1) epic avatar

barnold

I want 1000 pages

barnold

i have made nightmare blunders in both chess games because i am physically incapable of just not making moves when i'm busy doing other poo poo. if i could just wait until i can actually look at the board for more than 2 minutes at a time i would probably not be fuckin up like i currently am fuckin up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

no idea unfortunately my goonsir. perhaps we can play further games on lichess where you can say "gently caress" and "poo poo" at will, if you are able to register there. my lichess username is "nugs_nugs_nugs". that's three nugs