Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

merry new year byob - posting in a barnold thread for a good cause this time! posting is always a good cause, as is my pal barnold but this time in particular!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

once

Stoner Sloth

twice

Stoner Sloth

three times a poster

Stoner Sloth

time. to. post.

Stoner Sloth

freezing your rear end-pennies off!

it's pretty warm here - about 36 today, 37 tomorrow (degrees Cool people)

Stoner Sloth

i spaced out and kept losing track of this trhead, seems like i should :justpost: a lot to do my part for a worthwhile cause and because posting is good, the noblest of pastimes

Stoner Sloth

<runs into thread> has anyone said let's make it RAINN?

if not they now have, if so then forgive me - i was too busy posting to lurk

Stoner Sloth

waiting on foods but delivery is being annoying and i'm still isolating cause was in contact with the dread 'vid

Stoner Sloth

rear end-penny posted:

lmao keep moving if you're going to be outside. it is not a good time of year for outside sleeping. rip the local homeless pop next temp drop.

yeah that's gotta be pretty awful for folks doing it tough :smith:

we've been in abnormally wet years the last three years (lots of floods on the east coast) and it looks like it might well swing back immediately into drought again

Stoner Sloth

well said

Stoner Sloth

Stoner Sloth

Stoner Sloth

Stoner Sloth

Stoner Sloth

:feart:

Stoner Sloth

if you like peein' on koalas, and getting caught in the rain

Stoner Sloth

putting your best fart forwards i see

Stoner Sloth

Stoner Sloth

Stoner Sloth

goooons

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

posting because i can :jpmf:

Stoner Sloth

Chewbecca posted:

boom, headshot

chewbs ftw :peanut:

Stoner Sloth

lol i got a bit :trashed: last night cause i've been stuck inside for a lil to make sure i don't give anyone the covid so bit of a slow morning today

Stoner Sloth

was nice though, i went on a long night walk and there were SO many bats out

Stoner Sloth

Chewbecca posted:

Do you have the covid? :ohdear:

that's the weird bit, i've done three tests - the first and the last ones were negative but the middle one was positive :wtc:

Stoner Sloth

but either way am feeling better so if i did have it, am definitely on the mend or alternatively getting over whatever i did have

lol very confusing though and gonna stay away from folks until it's not infectious just in case

Stoner Sloth

Quadramind posted:

Good job, ss. Feel 100% better, soon.

thanks friend!

Papa Was A Video Toaster posted:

i farted IRL, so now i'm posting <fart>

o7 thank you for your service

Stoner Sloth

Shifty Nipples posted:

gassy and sassy

and extra assy :butts:

Stoner Sloth

smells like yob spirit in here

Stoner Sloth

GREAM
Rules
Everything
Around
Me

Stoner Sloth

rear end-penny posted:

Wumbus is life

:kimchi: that's one heck of a good Wumbus you got there friend!

Stoner Sloth

posting at weird hours is good, heck, posting is good any time! :justpost:

Stoner Sloth

Chewbecca posted:

Okay so I caught up with a friend who is pregnate and thats a very exciting thing and I am beyond thrilled she is doing well!!

:unsmith: i am glad for you and for your friend!

:australia: :getin:

as for posting good things - today is much cooler than yesterday, really lovely weather and i am feeling a ton better than i was over the last several days! had some delicious ravioli for dinner and got enough left for lunch tomorrow. basically just a very relaxed and chill sort of a day but also managed to get a few small, annoying but necessary tasks done that i'd put off

oh and of course got to hang out and posted with pals which is always great!

Stoner Sloth

rear end-penny posted:

not to sound like a bigot but fish can't play chess :colbert:

there's no rule that says they can't

Stoner Sloth

also i thought cheating in chess involved putting things in the butt? can anyone c/d?

Stoner Sloth

press F to pay respects :fart:

Stoner Sloth

low light was being very tired and out of it but high light was still managing to get a fair bit done including sort out some paperwork i'd been meaning to get to for awhile

mixed was went to see counselor to work through some stuff from 2022 being terrible... bit cathartic but draining. definitely didn't feel like going cause tired but forced myself to and feel better for that :unsmith:

Stoner Sloth

Chewbecca posted:

This is the Australian posters motto

:australia: im you are worst nightmare, an australian insomniac :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Chewbecca posted:

Shout out to all stoned posters, ily :love:

Chewbecca posted:

And non stoned posters, haven't forgotten you guys!!

Chewbs uniting the two tribes of the yob that we might defeat our posting enemies in coupons and deals! :black101:

and right back at you posting pal - definitely in the first group this evening :2bong: