Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

I don't like it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck

hello... again!

I don't remember making this thread but I stand by it

frump truck

hello... again!

Schweinhund posted:

lol

frump truck

hello... again!

Finger Prince posted:

January and February are too dark and cold, we should replace that with April. March is too unpredictable so we should replace that with May. Since we're already on to April and we've had two already, April can be May too. May might as well stay May. June can be June, and so can July. It's nice to have some hot weather so August can stay August, then we get in to September, then October can also be replaced by September. It's nice to have a little chill in the air toward the end of the year, but November weather is miserable so make it October, and might as well replace December with October while we're at it.

I approve of this