Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from

Infinitum posted:

In 2022 Multiversus removed Velma's "Take a Black Guy away via Cop Car" button

In 2023 Multiversus looks to shift the paradigm by *checks notes* potentially putting a Meth Cook into the game
https://twitter.com/3DanEder/status/1609609272744374272

I love the internet :allears:

i heard his ultimate ability is doing nothing while his opponent is experiencing a heroin overdose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from

Pwnstar posted:

Shout out to all the Resident Evil scientists who had to think really hard for an animal they hadn't tried turning into a monster yet because all the obvious ones were taken already.

Is it okay if I wear my shades for the group photo? I just think they make me look cool, okay.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

Chev posted:

Forgive the impromptu catpost but after 18 years of loyal fluffiness my cat's now chasing balls of yarn in Valhalla. I am sure he'd have had many interesting things to meow about 2023 releases.

Losing a lifelong friend and cat is tough. Condolences.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

what the gently caress is this madness

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

Jay Rust posted:

Triangle Strategy is genius… By making every character portrait evil, you don’t know WHO to trust!!

Trust no one.

Not even yourself

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I think every game should have a button that is "remind me who this is again", tristrat innovating

pentiment also had this...

I think it's great when an RPG respects that you might be playing other games concurrently and don't have the mental bandwidth to remember who every character is or what every term means.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I still like the idea of people not playing NieR after beating it. Just thinking "Yup, that was a game" and moving on with their lives.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I said come in! posted:

I'm gonna get Dead Space Remake instead.

I could always use a good spook so i'm hoping the Dead Space Remake will succeed where the Callisto Protocol failed.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

Kerrzhe posted:

i think the word you're looking for is "hero"

being a hero is way more badass than being evil. and i dont mean just stupid superhero poo poo. i mean giving hope to the downtrodden and fighting back against oppressors. especially if you're outnumbered/outclassed by the machinations of said evil, and you win anyway. that's my jam.

probably not much of that in that harry potter game, which is why i am not interested in it

:yeah:

Which is kind of another reason why I liked Triangle Strategy. Being able to tell every power to gently caress right off despite the fact that you are vastly outmatched yourself is a great feeling.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

it turns out when everybody is relying on you to make a huge time and money commitment to a single game the market for those games shrinks dramatically.