Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chev
Jul 19, 2010
Switchblade Switcharoo
Forgive the impromptu catpost but after 18 years of loyal fluffiness my cat's now chasing balls of yarn in Valhalla. I am sure he'd have had many interesting things to meow about 2023 releases.

Chev fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Jan 9, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chev
Jul 19, 2010
Switchblade Switcharoo
Thank you all for the kind condolence messsages. Yes, his passing was as peaceful as one could desire and in all the time we were able to spend with him in his old days we made sure he knew he was even more loved than he was fluffy.

Chev
Jul 19, 2010
Switchblade Switcharoo
Thank you all again for all the nice messages, I really appreciate the kindness.

Chev
Jul 19, 2010
Switchblade Switcharoo

exquisite tea posted:

Why isn't there a Columbo video game.

I'm pretty sure he's in Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.

EDIT: too slow!

Chev
Jul 19, 2010
Switchblade Switcharoo
Had a moment like that the other day, when I saw someone with the edgerunners logo sprayed on his jacket in the street.

Chev
Jul 19, 2010
Switchblade Switcharoo

bone emulator posted:

but who was the first to codify the phrases Rare,Epic, Legendary and so on?

Likely DikuMUD around 91. The internet tells me Magic apparently only introduced it in 98.

Chev
Jul 19, 2010
Switchblade Switcharoo

They should have linked him to the archive instead of the broken original site. We're in the wrong timeline!

Chev
Jul 19, 2010
Switchblade Switcharoo
Does Two Worlds 2 feature four worlds?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chev
Jul 19, 2010
Switchblade Switcharoo

Relax Or DIE posted:

you can't parry

Interestingly, the original doujin version of Higurashi had parries. I guess Umineko is a step down after all.