Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Happy new year Video Games forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Escobarbarian posted:

Happy new year video gamers and a hearty lol and lmao to anyone buying the DualSense Edge

I’m going to use it to explore the internet on my Edge Browser in Windows 11

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

haha what posted:

this year is going to kick rear end

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Sakurazuka posted:

I'll probably try the One Piece RPG

I hope it's good -- I started reading One Piece last year (can't believe no one ever told me that it is a good manga????) and have really been enjoying it.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

Annual reminder to take breaks? Every hour? Of gaming?

hydration is important too

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

JollyBoyJohn posted:

i dont take a break every hour of working buddy, what makes you think im gonna do it gaming :thunk:

come on sometimes in dota you just have to get up and walk around because someone did something stupid these are you breaks.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

RBA Starblade posted:

Working fully remote owns btw

I miss it so much

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

Cats are one of the most anti-union animals

cats hate rats op

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

exquisite tea posted:

Does anyone else ever feel a twinge of sadness looking at older pictures and advertisements of pets knowing they are almost certainly dead.

no not until someone says something like this

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Potential SA GotY Pentiment is about petting all the animals on your daily travels through Bavaria

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rinkles posted:

What game started the petting trend? It used to be a novelty, now it’s basically a marketing mandate.

https://www.giantbomb.com/animal-petting/3015-7976/

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

I'm at the office right now, on the clock, but guess what... I'm actually Switch gaming :twisted:

what are you playing

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

Finishing up 3 Houses: Gone Maddening so I can do 3Angle Strategy next... It's twenty twenty 3 baby

Triangle Strat is my next game too. All because of Looper.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Mix. posted:

i have lived in the midwest for years and i still feel really anxious calling in for snow/weather related reasons how do i get over this (i say as i look out the window to see our parking lot has not been plowed and we literally have snow that goes up to your mid shins)

buy a subaru

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

why is theater rhythms $100

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

HopperUK posted:

Can't believe I missed another chance to go on about how Lego DC Super Villains is fantastic and fun and you get to zoom around and break stuff. It's my favourite.

Now's your chance!

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

just watch the michael fassbender le mans documentary instead of that garbage

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

is there a source for that which isnt "wololo dot net"

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Kerrzhe posted:

so i didn't spend anything on path of exile this league but i did just drop $200 on a funny box with buttons on it

https://twitter.com/junkfoodarcades/status/1610702225331961866?s=20

nice hope you enjoy it

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

now i will say this: cheaterbox

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

I was 24 in 2014

here's your warm milk gramps time for bed

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

happy birthday

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

we can always be wishing a happy birthday

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

Filthy capitalists can gently caress right off imo

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

capitalists at least take a shower

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Escobarbarian posted:

Hot take: people should get a PS5 because it’s a good console

I'd rather spend $500 on almost anything else

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Escobarbarian posted:

Weird thing to admit in the chat thread for the video games forum

There are other ways to play video games

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Weird to admit you don't want to spend $500 to play 1 game on a ps5

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

im gonna do it and build a new pc this year. or maybe not

bro you gotta buy a ps5 or you're a fake gamer can't believe you'd post this filthy on a vidoe game forum

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

you're right fak i'd rather spend $500 building an arcade cab with a pc inside than buy a ps5

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Escobarbarian posted:

You’re a fuckin idiot lol

been saying this a long time

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

FirstAidKite posted:

Why would you build an arcade cabinet you have to put money into to use your computer

so i can take my friends money after i beat them at street fighter

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

You mean enemies

friends & enemies can all lose their quarters to my awful Ken play

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I should buy a pinball table and see how long it takes for the neighbors to get mad

take the glass cover off too :unsmigghh:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

hatty posted:

There are so many games now that you can get away with just having one console. Never been a better time for gaming

I would say that PC & Switch is the best 2-item combo. You end up getting 99% of everything, at some point. You just need to be patient for Sony to put their stuff out on PC.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

whats your favorite pinball table OPs. mine is Bram Stoker's Dracula

F-14 Tomcat

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

fans of terminator 2 and tomcat should play The Getaway: High Speed II

is this available on one of the pinball games

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I have it on PC Pinball Arcade but idk who the hell has pinball table licenses anymore

There's a big rear end pinball expo around me every year that I've been meaning to go to for almost a decade at this point maybe this year will be the year!

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Looper posted:

i hate pinball

deleting your venmo that i was going to send four hundred and ninety nine us dollars to now, apologies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

when the multi ball happens, i pog