Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
Did I actually make it to the first page for once? Happy new year!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

FirstAidKite posted:

Is the anchor weapon in Elden Ring fun to play with?

I used it for a good while before switching playstyles and had no problem with it. Was fun unleashing my inner May on fools.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Jay Rust posted:

I overslept !! 😱😱😱

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9759jQfq8

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
Papa Nier is a craggy Gary Busey looking dude talking about friendship and it rules. Plus, it's always great to hear Jamieson Price.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
The new Theatrhythm comes out next month and I'm super excited for it.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

"I can't cook or clean, but I'll be your little friend."

She's just like me fr.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
Been playing Ocarina of Time for the first time in 15 or so years. Just beat the Water Temple and heading to the Shadow Temple. I never had an N64 so the only times I played this before were once at a my neighbour's house when I was 6 and then on emulators as a young teen. Still a ton of fun, even if I keep trying to turn the camera on instinct and pulling out a bomb instead.

Man, Dark Link gets punked by the Biggoron Sword.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
That's the Spirit Temple done. Should have Ocarina of Time finished later tonight as my first completed game of 2023. Will do a little ranking of the bosses afterwards.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Link, get me outta dis wack rear end crystal prison,

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
Ocarina of Time is done! Still a great game despite age-related clunkiness. Glad to have finally completed it after all these years. Biggoron Sword utterly trivializes boss fights though. Next up to finish is Pokemon Violet. Currently in the final area of that. Never finished two games this early in the year before.

Quick boss ranking from best to worst:

1. Phantom Ganon
2. Ganondorf
3. Barinade
4. Twinrova
5. Volvagia
6. Bongo Bongo
7. Ganon
8. King Dodongo
9. Gohma
10. Morpha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzGUkq2u14o

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
He was too easy! Had a great design and a fun gimmick with the bongo floor but he went down too fast.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
I wish my attention span hadn't withered into non-existence as I got older. I have so many books to read and things I want to watch but I have so much trouble doing anything without getting distracted.

I think the last movie I watched all the way through was loving Rise of Skywalker in the cinema.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
DS2 was my first Souls game and it still holds 2nd place in my mind just below Elden Ring.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
I'm still salty we didn't get street musician Rosalina in Odyssey

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Pokémon Violet complete! 2nd game of 2023 done and I’m on a roll. I think this beats HeartGold as my favourite Pokémon game.

Next up I think I’ll get back to Xenoblade 3 or start Majora’s Mask.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
Decided to jump back into Warframe after 4 years and I cannot remember a drat thing about how to play.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Dorothea is a downgrade. She should've kept the hat

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
For as meh as the Arrowverse shows are, Wentworth Miller as Captain Cold was always a highlight.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

hatty posted:

Better than the Bear.

Mascot power ranking
Aigis>>>Morgana>>>>>Teddie

Koromaru>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Aigis>>>Morgana>>>>>Teddie

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
I need to get back to Bloodborne at some point. I never actually beat it and I haven't played since the Old Hunters came out.

Jesus, that was a bit over 7 years ago.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

did he talk about homestuck

edit: michael lutz

Yeah, the Homestuck Made This World podcast. The Ranged Touch guys do some good podcasts.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
Yeah, he's this guy but half kappa in the Niohverse. I really need to get back to Nioh 2. I was just about to start the Honnoji level before getting distracted by other games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

hatty posted:

You fight Lü Bu in Wo Long and I don’t think I’ll ever take him seriously

If no one says "Do not pursue Lu Bu" at some point then Koei Tecmo have failed us.