Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

:33< i KNOW, i was speaking metafurrikitty :33

haha what posted:

madden 25 (2024) fast approaches

I don't play sports games so when I heard of Madden NFL 25, I just assumed it was a speculative future deal like Battlefield 2142

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

Jay Rust posted:

Do you guys think the Mario odyssey rabbit bosses will ever show up again?

probably not in any major capacity. Mario is really weird about using major elements from previous games like that. In some ways it's a positive cause it means they'll keep it trying to innovate and create new mechanics but i do wonder why they're so adamantly against bringing back anything, even stuff that people really loved like FLUDD

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

I don't think the koopalings would be so lame if they weren't just carbon copies of each other with minor differences. Then again, being 8 minibosses with like 2 attack patterns between them is probably why they keep getting reused

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

MonsterEnvy posted:

Then it's a matter of setting the area to make the fight work.

from what I've seen no Mario maker player has accomplished this. But yeah, that would be perfectly cromulent in an actual mario game

Escobarbarian posted:

They should make a game where you play as Roy and just go around being cool

feel like a Roy koopa game would play like that one pac man game where you don't control him, he just walks around being a dick and you have to vaguely guide him

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

Waffleman_ posted:

https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/1620460113751597057?t=ir8iaEBsq64FZ32UvmRuzQ&s=19

drat nobody liked our live service Halo. We should focus even more on multiplayer.

In fairness, people liked their stories even less.