Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Collecting steam games is my passion.

Living with steam on my PC
Laughing as I fill my cart every sale
Loving not playing any games I brought

Here's to another great thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Asking here I asked in discord but the RPG channel isn't well traveled I dont' think.

I'm starting to really bounce off of Trials of Cold Steel. It seems like it's pretty much on rails (I'm through chapter 3).
It seems like there's not much capability to wander around and grind money/xp for teams outside of just resetting a dungeon of the day and killing everything again.
I'm enjoying the story so far but it's starting to feel a bit more on rails than I'd like, if it opens up a little I'll keep chugging through it if not maybe i"ll call it good at 40ish hours in.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Hwurmp posted:

Most of Trails is on rails.

I haven't played it myself yet but goons seem to like Crystal Project, and there's a free demo.

I also own this guess I'll switch to that then.

Thanks goons.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I would not pay 80 bux for something you can get off amazon with similar features for 20-40 bux depending if you want 4k etc.

I have a JSAUX one that has worked just fine for my needs.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

ultrafilter posted:

A couple times a day Steam is sending me emails to let me know that one game from my wishlist is on sale. I think they broke something.

Happens during sales occasionally that the system goea dumb.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

sad question posted:

I forgot a title of game I wanted to check the sale on, could someone help? It's indie rpg (I think first person) with N64 era style graphics. Might be open worldy. Couldn't find it through steam tags.

Gedonia?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1114220/Gedonia/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

ThacN0morediscussionaboutthisshit