Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

victrix posted:

There's no way I'd recommend Sekiro to someone who's on the edge of enjoying souls games, it's balls hard and I say that as a Sekiro lover.

Elden Ring was probably my goty for 22 or in the top few, it's an absolutely gorgeous sprawling world filled with poo poo to discover, murder, and get murdered by.

You don't need to dig into the Deep Lore to enjoy it, and you don't have to tackle optional difficult content or bosses, and you can just gently caress off to the hills and do something else if you get stuck.

Jaunting around on the world on a fukken magical jumping horse owns bones, and if you enjoy exploration and discovery it's a slam pick.

Relax about dying (you never lose anything meaningful, and you keep everything you pick up and every shortcut you open), enjoy the sights, try finger but hole

I've played 90 hours and still haven't got the faintest idea what's going on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Kennel posted:

DoomE and OlliOlli are the heavy hitters.
Grow and Hokko seem potentially enjoyable.
Others not so much.

Encased is good, though a little front loaded.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

They did a lot of optimizing, but it's also got a lot of new bugs they are working through, so it's probably a wash?

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Cowcaster posted:

sekiro's not a souls game.

Of course it is

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Bumhead posted:

I came away from this sale with Elden Ring, and before the sale has even ended I'm starting to remember why I bounced off the game pretty hard at release.

Not quitting on it yet but.. I think that's where I'm heading.

Are you leveling health and using summons?

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

check out the monomyth demo, it's basically deus ex dark souls. Simple and fairly short demo, but nails the vibe and doing immersive sim stuff in an intricately interlinked dark souls castle is surprisingly engrossing. the dev was aiming for end of 2022 but is still putting out regular progress videos - def worth wishlisting.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Jelly posted:

I feel like the Hogwarts game should be a lesson to many for how you should advertise a product. It's been in my face for weeks and now it's the top seller on Steam and it's not even out yet.

I'd probably check it out if I could ensure that the transphobic dipshit wasn't getting any royalties.

Just buy it and refund it.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

fez_machine posted:

Two of the best narrative games of the last year just got bundled together for a slight discount:

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/29945/Cartoonists_Turned_Game_Devs/

Abby Howard is great! I like her (slightly defunct) webcomic junior scientist power hour, too.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Cactus posted:

On the subject of space games: I've always wanted to play a single-player AAA-quality game set on a huge capital ship, about as big as the Enterprise, the ship in Stargate SG1, or a star destroyer (although maybe that would be too big) where the entire interior is modelled and accessible, like the Normandy but with an indoor map-size comparable to that of a full game.

The ship itself moves through space and visits different systems and such (like a star trek or battlestar galactica ship would) and if you happen to be in a section of the ship where you can see out this is reflected there. Maybe you even get to have a say in where the ship goes if you play as the captain or someone that the captain listens to, and that affects what story events happen and in what order, which in turn have an effect on the ship itself, how it looks, which areas are accesible or closed off, which members of the crew end up dying/changing, that kind of thing.

I'd also be down with playing a more Lower-Decks type of character that just lives and works on the ship but gets caught up in whatever story ends up happening...whatever, who you or the other characters are and what the story is isn't really what I'm focussing on here (although I'd love it if those were as compelling as a Naughty Dog or CDPR game as well, obviously) just the setting itself.

There might be off-ship locations to add some variety, but these would be smaller, more linear areas where story or side missions can have an excuse to take place in a completely different environment just to keep things switched up if needed, like the Mass Effect 2 character missions, but the main star of the show would be the ship itself.

Sounds like you want star citizen my friend can I interest you in an idris

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

anilEhilated posted:

The annoyance factor is really overstated. The big ones in Skyrim are far worse.

I think they are called dragons

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Jarvisi posted:

You could have just used the mouse

I play everything in gamepad and yeah that one just needs m&k. Actually a fun game once you get the double jump on the .. second? mission

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

TheDiceMustRoll posted:

Buffy is mostly fine, it helps they have good characters etc. The awkward part is knowing that Joss probably murdered a kid

i'm pretty sure he didn't acutally

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

titanfall 2 is the one with a good sp campaign, no?

Honestly it's mostly just really fun and competent but it has a handful of absolutely standout levels

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

if you skipped the cutscenes you wouldn't have this problem

powerful post

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

fit em all up in there posted:

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/survival-instinct?partner=nintendeal

Survival game bundle on humblebundle

$15 for

Chernobylite enhanced edition
SCUM
State of decay 2 juggernaut edition
The long dark survival edition
Volcanoids
Surroundead
Starsand

That's a good deal, state of decay and long dark are both really solid

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Sod 2 is a straight upgrade you don't need to have played the first one. I mean, it's zombies.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

if you want to play the gameplay and ignore the story/quips you can always just set the voice language to uzbek and turn off subtitles
the action rpg part seems pretty lame since your starting 'spell' is basically a pebble gun pea-shooter, but i haven't actually played it so

ular hozir uchib ketishadi

ular hozir uchib ketishadi?

ular hozir uchib ketishadi!

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Jack Trades posted:

It's a perfectly okay fps. You're not missing much.

I thought it was good, and the berserk visual style is part of that. It does hosed up corporate rear end in a top hat cyberpunk really well.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

exquisite tea posted:

I like to call that 2008-2010 period of gaming "The Steve Bloom Era"

:dadjoke:

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

I said come in! posted:

How come EA Games erased this title from the face of the earth?

Nfi

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

sleeping dogs is $2 at GOG rn.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

KazigluBey posted:

Awards season this year is going to be wild unless TGA and the like just decide to freeze it out.

How is resetera taking this lol

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Ayy a goon friend has been writing for this, she's real good so looking forward to it.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Albinator posted:

Yesterday's game of the hour, Spellforce: Conquest of Eo is on sale for a few bucks off if anyone was interested.

This is rad btw, very master of Magic, but it does not gently caress around so start on easy.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Jossar posted:

NextFest Post Script and Write Up

Boy am I tired! That was a lot of games to review and it felt like it really did take an entire festival to justify pausing the rest of what I was doing with my life to go over and play them all. Was a lot of fun though. Want to thank everyone for going along with the ride, even when I dragged it out a few days beyond the festival itself.

The Final Review Ranking is going to be based on my personal tastes. No matter how good I thought a game was generally, it's not going in my highest tier or two if I don't personally plan on immediately buying it either at launch or as soon as the first sale comes up. I'll also try to give out a closer describing my thoughts in retrospect.

BRAVE TIER - "The games in the arena"

So, a funny thing happened when I was reviewing my list where I found a lot of games that are probably not going to be as good as the demos suggest, but also happened to be some of my favorite games at NextFest. So this is a sort of honorary S+ Tier for those games that I personally loved above all else, but you've been warned.

Lightracer Spark - Despite everything else, still my favorite game of the lot. Did I scare people away from this one by calling it high concept Terra Invicta meets Disco Elysium? It's a lot less complicated than that! We only got the tutorial and part of the first planet, so this still has a lot of ways it could go wrong before the final release.
Atomic Picnic - The more I played throughout NextFest, the more I questioned whether this game deserves the review I gave it or I just latched onto the first thing that I enjoyed. I want to believe that its problems are easily fixable, but Atomic Picnic could just as easily never graduate to being a full, finished product or one that makes co-op basically mandatory.
HeistGeist - Yeah, I'm just as surprised at this one as you are, really. There's nothing original about it, but I just felt so cool pulling off the demo heist that I want to play more.
Roots of Yggdrasil - I absolutely adored this, but others seem to have found it middling at best. Kind of worried it might just atrophy away as the developers try to get out anything at all, but maybe it'll get some time to shine/publicity at the follow up Indie Cup?

wait are we seriously getting another one of these things literally right after the last festival ended

S TIER - "Sending its glad voice across a hundred demos"

Games that I loved and are also recommended without caveat.

Wandering Sword - I think this one got enough buzz to save it from being crushed under the heels of its more famous peer competitors and is a refreshing breath of air for a wuxia game.
Archmage Rises - Expected a procgen mess, got a fun Mount and Blade/dungeon-crawling experience. Releases in April.
DROP - I liked DROP, but was kind of surprised to see that it became something of a breakout game for a bunch of people in the thread. Well, you never know your audience.

A TIER - "I am often seized by the fatal Goon need to have a pretty good time"

Games that are very good but I have no personal desire to play, or games I liked but not as much as the BRAVEs and can't recommend as wholeheartedly as the S-Tiers.

Galaxy Highways - Very fun, but a little too much to keep track of on-screen at once for my tastes, although not really a bullet hell as such.
Valfaris: Mecha Therion - The shmup to Galaxy Highways' more arcade-y approach. More innovative relative to its particular genre.
MEATGRINDER - The most fun I had with a game I was downright terrible at. Releases sometime in Q2.
Tape to Tape - As a Blaseball fan, I'm obliged to put this game here, even if I personally didn't like it. Also, it's very well made and a lot of other people seemed to have be having fun.
SokoChess White - I found the demo very pleasant, but even for a puzzler it's a bit too flash in the pan to really be an S-Tier game. As it turns out, the version with pieces from both sides (SokoChess) already exists and is $4.99 on Steam if you want to try that out. Releases on March 3rd.
Wantless - This is the game I expected to pop off more than DROP as a hidden favorite, but maybe it just didn't deliver on its promise for turn based tactics fans? A little less enthusiastic on it myself now that I've had some time to sit and think. Still seems good though.
Zellige: The Tilemaker of Granada - This game was always going to be very near the bottom or very near the top of my list. Personal preference says top, but if you're not interested in its core concept, there is nothing on this good green earth that is going to convince you otherwise. Releases on February 17th.
Spiritfall - Hades: The 2D Platformer is still, nevertheless, a very fun game. Also it's pretty close to its release date so you can just grab it now if you're jonesing for something that fills the same niche. Releases on March 7th.
Gods of Savvarah - Not really sure how to rank a visual novel. The story seemed interesting? Probably overhyping this but you'd need to have the full game to judge and we're going to be waiting a while on that one. First part releases in April.
Dungeons of Aether - I don't think there's going to be time to fix the whole thing where you and your opponent clink against each other, but it's still a cool game. Releases on February 28th.
Phantom Brigade - Another one for the "concept's cool, didn't grip me personally" pile. Might give it another shot if it's on sale. Releases on February 28th.
Affogato - Demo's still up, so if you're interested you should play it, also because there's a demo-exclusive background for the shop in the main game.
Gestalt: Steam & Cinder - Queen of the Metroidvanias on offer from the Fest.
Afterimage - Jack of Metroidvanias, in that it's still good but slightly eclipsed by Gestalt. Releases on April 25th.

B TIER - "We sit together, the games and me, until only the games remain."

Games that are good, but flawed. I might buy them if on sale, but they're not going to be long time favorites.

Dark Envoy - The battlefield control mechanics on this one are fun, not sure if they can survive the surrounding elements.
The Magical Mixture Mill - About the same, as Dark Envoy. Maybe I just got really hung up on it seeming mean to other games, but even within TMMM certain elements like customers seemed shallow and half done. Do love me some automation loops though.
Candle Knight - Maybe I just didn't get far enough in the demo to see if it was really good or really bad though?
City of Beats - I'd love to be proven wrong on this one, but it just isn't polished enough. Releases sometime in Q2.
Dynopunk - After having played Affogato, I've revised my estimates on this one down a little, but I still think Dynopunk's more of an A fallen from grace than a C trying to escape the pile.
Takara Cards - In perfect balance is Takara Cards, which is a game that is mostly mediocre saved from being completely so by some theoretically interesting underlying systems. Releases in March.
Lakeburg Legacies - Lakeburg Legacies would be so good, if it was good. Releases sometime in Q2.
Shady Knight - Didn't feel as smooth as a game of this type should be to me. Might be different for you.
Spirited Thief - Even if I don't quite understand the spirit part of the game, it's still a very fun stealth game. Releases sometime in Q3.

C TIER - "Shouldn't it be repaired if it's done for? It should, but it's something we've no time for."

Mediocrities, saved by underlying decent design from being outright bad. May still be salvageable/worth playing, especially if your tastes wildly vary from mine.

The Ouroboros King - I just can't help but feel like most of the core elements have been done better elsewhere, even if not all in a single game. But if you very specifically want Chess: The Roguelike, it does that serviceably. Releases on February 27th.
DinoBlits - A nonentity of a game whose demo I picked up because I kept looking for a good game with dinosaurs in it.
ArcRunner - I think there's better sci-fi shooters, but it's fine.
Dungeon Drafters - Definitely one of the ones where you can't just rely on my review and need to make sure whether or not it's your own thing. Found it bland and repetitive myself. Releasing sometime in Q2.
Creeping Deck: Pharaoh's Curse - Perfectly generic deckbuilder, set in Ancient Egypt.
Pocket Planet - Alternated between being very enjoyable and very infuriating, landing it in the exact middle.
Dust & Neon - Okay, so when I reviewed Dust & Neon, I didn't know it was releasing tomorrow, as in a full release. If the Demo's all that there is, this really should be a D-Tier. But the robot cowboy dueling's okay enough and there's enough extra advertised that it's saved from the junk pile.
Worldless - I forgot that this game existed, which pretty much sums up where I think it belongs on the list.
Plan B: Terraform - Released today! Into Early Access, rather than a full release. I didn't really see what this brought to the table that other terraforming games didn't, but people seem to like it, so maybe I'm wrong. Also it's $9.99 ($8.99 on sale), so it's not like it'll break your wallet.
Voidtrain - Probably the only one of these and below I expect to take a serious look at again at some point in the future. There's huge potential here, but it's just so slow to get started.

D TIER - "And all should cry, 'Beware!, Beware!' His buggy mess, his vaporware"

Bad games. Expect your net utility value with these to be slightly negative at best, and quickly veering off towards rock bottom.

Ethyrial: Echoes of Yore - Like we really needed another low budget, generic MMO in an already crowded sea. Releases in April.
Dreadful River - Poorly explained and poorly designed, I still think it looks like somebody's student project that just got let loose onto Steam. Releases on February 28th.
Pirates of Pangea - Land & Sea Survival - This one is more like a C- that fell in here because I didn't want it and Voidtrain to share the same spot on the ladder. Could redeem itself with a lot of dev polish.
Corsairs Legacy - Pirate Action RPG & Sea Battles - Wasn't great, but the devs have also put out other sections with additional gameplay. Still not expecting this to be good.
Godfist - For a game about punching things, the punching doesn't feel that satisfying given how hard it is to put enemies down for good. Releases in March.
Vernal Edge - Not even worth describing with a face card (of Metroidvanias). This might be a little harsh, but I also had a pretty bad time with the demo. Releases sometime in Q1.
The Ranch of Rivershine - Bottom of D Tier, saved from going any lower because the demo was at least playable without incident and I didn't expect much from it.
Soul Tolerance - The concept and aesthetics deserved to be attached to a much better game than this.
Cardboard Town - It's not objectively a bad enough game to deserve F-Tier, but I disliked it so, so much compared to Roots of Yggdrasil.
Karagon - Game released on the 13th, to mixed reviews. The fact that a couple of people seem to really like it makes me hesitant to dumpster it altogether, but I wonder how much of that is based on people assuming the dev is going to go full throttle on making this game the best that it can be, when they already have three other projects lined up to work on? $19.99 ($17.99 on sale).
Uncharted Waters Origin - The game already failed in Asian markets and will probably fail even harder here, especially given all the weird cash shop and mobile-esque elements I saw on the sidelines of the demo. If we didn't have anything to compare it to, as someone who has regularly dealt with janky KMMOs, I'd probably still play it because the underlying game is still good (if overly riddled with annoying systems), but in a world where we have other options UWO stays down here where it belongs.

F-TIER - "For all their consoles are filled with filth and vomit"

Games that are literally unplayable, absolutely miserable, or in some way commit a cardinal sin against gaming. May they sink into the murky depths of Steam after this review, never to again see the light of day.

Dark Tree - Poorly written, gameplay consists of you running around while maybe holding a single button, trying to circle strafe enemies. Still somehow the best of this sorry lot. Releases sometime in Q2.
Builders of Greece - Not only is it a boring city builder, but the developer is just slamming out multiple games which are all the same thing in different settings. Releases sometime in Q3.
Fall of Bali - C'mon, don't post the demo to Steam if it doesn't even work. This was a technical test with a history book attached.
Immortal: Tales of Rebirth - Game "technically" was an English demo in the least useful of ways, was generally confusing, and the movement controls felt terrible. Releases in April.
Gripper - Soulless, lifeless, took a cool concept and utterly ruined it in the execution.
Quantum Coherence - Simultaneously satisfies the trifecta of all three things that should place it in F-Tier at once, and has the gall to be trying for another run in the Indie Cup. The worst of the lot.

UNRANKED - "..."

I still have opinions on these games since I did at least part of a review for them, but I only sort of indirectly engaged, so not going to rank them.

King of the Castle - The sort of game you probably won't play because it's tailored to annoy you one way or another (again, streamer bait), unless everyone collectively agrees to just focus on the game itself, which seems alright. Releases on March 2nd.
Black & White, formerly called 1/2 White or Black - I think the devs realized they made an error on the demo, as the game is now properly marked as not being supported in English. I still want to know what's going on with this one though. Releases sometime in Q1.
Amarantus - I think this one's trying too hard to be edgy, but he who does not play it does not get to rank it. Releases sometime in Q2.
Umigame - Realistically this game's going to crash and burn, but I want it to be at least playable solo to try it out. Releases sometime in Q3.
God of Rock - Well, I suppose the world will never know if this is any good or not. Or I guess we'll just wait on the full version. Releases on April 18th.

Final Thoughts

A lot more good stuff than I was expecting going into the halfway point, but I think I was frontloading a lot of the bad demos near the beginning of the festival. In the end, everything averaged out to about what I was hoping to get out of the experience. Would come back and do it again next year, have to think about if I have the energy for this other festival or just want to move on to other games or replay the Wandering Sword/Roots of Yggdrasil/Archmage Rises demos.

Thanks for this, gonna check out a bunch of these

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Jack Trades posted:

Even ignoring the gendered issues, having your character wear plate armor designed in a way that redirects potential weapon attacks directly into the solar plexus just demonstrates the designer's ineptitude.

They are comic books jack

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Ulio posted:

I played this a bit a while back but it didn't click. I don't know the gameplay kinda felt slow and very standard? Does it get better after the first few hours?

Yeah I only played a couple of hours but never unlocked the magic that people seem to find in this, might be needing coop or higher difficulties

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Feels Villeneuve posted:

the Hogwarts Legacy crack was made by an even more psychotic transphobe than JK Rowling so i think it's only fair i show my objection to this by purchasing Hogwarts Legacy

It's the only sensible thing to do.

That bg3 trailer really is terrible, I can't imagine anyone deciding to buy it on the strength of that but I suspect they will still do ok lol

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Ragequit posted:

It didn’t grab me either, but I had fun with part of the first act 2+ years ago. I am looking forward to seeing the final product. I have stayed in the dark with updates so far.

Oh yeah it's gonna sell gangbusters, I have the EA but I'm waiting for release.

And 5e is fine, if not that exciting, with two years of tweaking it's gonna be really fun I think

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Grift of the Necrodancer.

Goddam

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

The 7th Guest posted:

Humble bundle for Turkey & Syria earthquake relief: https://www.humblebundle.com/games/turkiye-syria-earthquake-relief-bundle

$35 for:

Gotham Knights
Ghostrunner
Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Starfinder core rulebook and Junker's Delight
Payday 2
Ticket to Ride
Euro Truck Simulator 2
System Shock 1 (enhanced, not remake) & 2
CrisTales
Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
Strange Brigade
Into the Pit
Mount & Blade: Warband
Backbone
Armello
Harmony's Odyssey
Flynn: Son of Crimson
X-Morph Complete Pack
Monaco
Little Orpheus
Death Squared
Calico
The Inner World
Planet TD
Lust from Beyond
The Amazing American Circus
Hack N Slash
Remnants of Naezith
Firegirl: Hack n Splash Rescue DX
XEL
Hyper Gunsport
Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones
Space Crew: Legendary Edition
911 Operator, and 112 Operator
Detached (non-VR edition)
The Inner World
Arcade Spirits
Mirrormoon EP
Cosmic Express
Cats and the Other Lives
Stacking
Soulblight
Rym9000
Quadrata
Stikir
Soulflow
Pixross
Frick Inc
Sunlight
Symmetry
Orbital Racer
Soul Searching
Doughlings
Guns & Fishes
Alchemist's Castle
Non-Stop Raiders
Meow Express
Worms Rumble
Pilgrims
Farming Simulator 17
Stick Fight
Zombie Driver HD Collection
Agent in Depth

That's a very good deal and a very good cause

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Oxxidation posted:

pretty sure I saw the face of god when I cleared ZR’s final boss

Was god a dot

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Jack Trades posted:

Why not just use Win + Shift + Arrow Left/Right to move windows instead?

gently caress yeah, shortcut of kings, this one

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Mescal posted:

i realize you're not being serious, but i'm fine. that's not what i was trying to look up. i was trying to look up whether there's an extension in chrome that will display two separate tabs within one tab. that is, to the browser it is displaying one tab but to me it's displaying two side by side. for steam deck in gaming mode since there are no windows. anybody know? it's hard to google.

I am legitimately baffled by what you are seeking to do here, like that quote about being weighed with wet hair

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Jack Trades posted:

I finally bought Riftbreaker since it's on sale right now and it really is a great game if you're in the mood for fulfilling your colonialist fantasies and bringing proper culture and civilization to an unspoiled planet by genociding the barbaric fauna and paving over the flora with civilized concrete and pollution spewing military-industrial complex as far as your eyes can see.

Manifactory

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Jack Trades posted:

I'm looking forward to raising my Gear Score in Rocksteady Studios's Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League(tm) coming out May 26th, pre-order now.

gently caress yeah

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

goferchan posted:

SpiderHeck!! It's a really fun single-screen arena fighter. Great variety of stages and weapons and game modes, and while the controls take a second to adjust to they're quite simple and once they click you can pull off some very fun and fluid movement. It's also on Gamepass I believe.

edit: I was also able to find online matches pretty easily on the Gamepass version for anyone who's looking to play solo -- not sure if that's the same matchmaking pool as Steam though

Spelunky is fun coop

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

https://gamerant.com/ubisoft-games-steam-deck-fix/

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Sterf posted:

Or just buy Landlord's Super, the best 80's Britain construction sim around.

Or constructor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Ghosts.