Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smithwick
Jun 20, 2003
I can’t see the sailboat :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smithwick
Jun 20, 2003

ErrEff posted:

Polish studio Critical Hit Games, which was founded back in 2020, just announced what they've been working on: Nobody Wants To Die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDpsmhRBev8

It's a first-person adventure game where you're using time powers to investigate crime scenes in a world that looks to be inspired by the likes of Blade Runner and Altered Carbon.

A neo-noir detective adventure is totally my jam. The synopsis talks about finding a serial killer that is targeting the wealthy. I wonder if the story is really just a hunt for the killer or if there is the obvious twist mid-game that the wealthy elite were the baddies the whole time.

Smithwick
Jun 20, 2003

Jossar posted:

drat, and we just changed the thread title too.

When the right title comes along it really shouldn’t matter how long ago the last time it was changed.

In games related content. After many months of a friend recommending Satisfactory, I bought it recently when it was on sale. This game has its hooks in me. Half the time I’m not even playing the game but planning stuff in excel to optimize my productivity. Despite not being a dad, I feel like I have now reached my dad gaming phase.

Smithwick
Jun 20, 2003
Is the 7 Deadly Sins or the Sarajevo Six add-ons worth it? That is the only meaningful content I seem to be missing. Not sure if they are worth the $10 and $5, respectively.

Been a couple of years since I played, but wouldn’t mind having a reason to jump back into it.

Smithwick
Jun 20, 2003

haldolium posted:

wondering sometimes how the Steam platform would look, and what impact it might have beyond if Valve would do the right thing and crack down on all the nazis and other hate groups thriving there. Which of course they will not

Nazis buy video games too. Unfettered capitalism has no morality.