Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How will the light-heavyweight title somehow stay vacant again?
This poll is closed.
Another split draw 6 17.65%
Glover Teixeira pulls out citing old man hips 9 26.47%
Jamahal Hill gets TKOed during his weight cut by way of Bathtub 9 26.47%
Fight cancelled when Jiří Procházka throws a dolly at the fighter bus 10 29.41%
Total: 34 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

mewse
May 2, 2006

Dana White is married?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mewse
May 2, 2006

Brut posted:

Yeah I'm wondering about that myself, ya'll are just making yourself (and your fellow posters here) angry for no loving reason.

True but if the discussion is "what's going to happen to Dana" then the toxic red-pill takes from reddit are relevant to that discussion because

Aye Doc posted:

Dana white will not disappear at all because nobody in the ufc will care about this

mewse
May 2, 2006

LobsterMobster posted:

Yeah, but this is bareknuckle, so even if Trout can't land big shots, he's still going to shred Diego's face, and while I realize Diego is not normal, most people need their face blood inside their face, not spattered across a canvas

Diego might have Diaz level scar tissue in his face too (ie. JUST BLEED)

mewse
May 2, 2006

LobsterMobster posted:

Atomweight - Katie “Queen of the North” Saull vs Rayanne Amanda

Saull is 5-5, with 2 sub wins. She’s 1-2 in Invicta, having dropped a pair of split decisions before notching her first promotional win last January. She competed in Combate Global in July, taking a decision there.

Amanda is 12-6, with 2 TKO and 8 submission wins. She dropped a decision to Denise Gomes on the Contender Series in August, but bounced back with a win over Vitoria Karolina under the Mag Fight banner in October.

Half of Amanda’s wins came against opponents who had not won a fight at the time she faced them, and only 4 had a 0.500 or better record. At least on paper, Saull’s opponents wins have come against marginally more competent foes.

I used to train with Katie, she was a talented amateur boxer. She trains at SBG ireland now, haven't seen her bouts recently.

mewse
May 2, 2006

love it when promotional material is also incriminating evidence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mewse
May 2, 2006

For context in motorcycle accidents people will instinctively put their feet down to balance themselves and their lower legs will get torn clean off