Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

So... Renner in person appearance at the Oscars (OMG he's so brave!!!) or webcam?

he'll be in person and no one will even remember he was injured

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

So... Renner in person appearance at the Oscars (OMG he's so brave!!!) or webcam?

He's gonna get wheeled in there on a hospital bed like that one Guilty Gear character

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I noticed in the CNN article they’re referring to him in the past tense.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Renner's so hosed up his next appearance is going to be as Robocop.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Blunt chest trauma. Sounds like it rolled on him.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

He's going to turn into a stalker from Half Life 2

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Interesting tone in this thread.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

PyPy posted:

loving snitch rear end snow plow

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

Imagine if every person in America could have access to world class medical care and not just the rich and the super heroes

I bet it would actually cost less than the current system but I’m just an npc so what do I know

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Jeremy Renner screaming in profound agony as the snow plow teaches him the meaning of comeuppance

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I fought the plow and the
PLOW WON.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

PyPy posted:

Interesting tone in this thread.

You know what. This post. This post did it. Jeremy Renner, whether or not a weird maybe Christian nerd or guaranteed wife abuser was a HUMAN BEING. A human who everyone believed was destroyed by a bomb made from an old missle buried next to a weeping Afghani child. Turns out thats not how he really died and its not okay to make wild irreverent jokes about a guy who was just trying to shovel snow and was blown away into a snowdrift by a sudden huge gust of wind and his pants fell down also while this happened and he suffocated whilst also dying of whats known medically as "frozen rear end and balls". Cmon GBS are we not better than this?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Das Boo posted:

I fought the plow and the
PLOW WON.

(Breaking bones making a ski run,)

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I saw Jeremy Renner in my dreams, he reaches out and his fingers were all clubbed n hosed up like irl

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
His future comic book movie appearances will be credited to Jeremy Rendered

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Poohs Packin posted:

You know what. This post. This post did it. Jeremy Renner, whether or not a weird maybe Christian nerd or guaranteed wife abuser was a HUMAN BEING. A human who everyone believed was destroyed by a bomb made from an old missle buried next to a weeping Afghani child. Turns out thats not how he really died and its not okay to make wild irreverent jokes about a guy who was just trying to shovel snow and was blown away into a snowdrift by a sudden huge gust of wind and his pants fell down also while this happened and he suffocated whilst also dying of whats known medically as "frozen rear end and balls". Cmon GBS are we not better than this?

Blow it out your rear end :dukedog:

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
If we lose Jeremy Renner or his legs or penis, it will be a sad day for all. However in times like these, we must keep in mind that we shall always have Devon Sawa, America's Heartthrob still with penis.

Radio Nowhere
Jan 8, 2010
Guy always looked like Shea Whigham to me, I hope he’s okay.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

If his acting career doesn't work out he can always work at the Jeremy Renfaire

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

He still has a potential career ahead of him. He can play the lead in a biography miniseries on the rise and fall of Oscar Pistorius.

Entorwellian fucked around with this message at 09:40 on Jan 3, 2023

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Poohs Packin posted:

the real question is why a god would invent snowplows at all

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

500excf type r posted:

Jeremy Rendered

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

PyPy posted:

My money is on him driving over the side of something, a hill or whatnot. Nice short sharp stop at the bottom to drive the steering wheel into his sternum, bracing his legs in panic probably snapped the ball joints at the top of his femurs right off. Compound injuries mean his femurs popped though the skin around the hip joints, allowing him to use his own leg bones like the handles on an elliptical.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

He actually got so mangled in the accident that the snow plow is now permanently attached to his body. I imagine it has its advantages and disadvantages.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

https://youtu.be/3kEnPK5LNZ0

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
Rise of the (snow) Machines, who will be next to fall?

Grem posted:

You guys think this and Chadwick will be the start of an "Avenger's Curse" thing? Like everything bad that happened to the 300 actors that have been Avengers so far will be attributed to this curse.

I think Thor will die in a car accident.

Thor’s got the Alzheimers gene, which I wouldn’t wish on anyone tbh

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

hosed up that Jeremey Renner would mangle his own leg in an attempt to cover up his murder of Kent Block.

Nobody liked Kent Blocks' stupid poo poo anyway so there was no need Jer, no need at all.

We just wanted you to accept fate and to back to rocking the "Penn" hair.

Everyone loved you as the worlds most 1999 vampire. The vamp who brought his own hard gel stakes to every get down.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Who would you ship him with?

I mean, obviously not Mechanical Centaur Tom Platz because ick, but of the other three eligible Tankchelors.

I think its Grabhandles. That guy fucks. Plus he comes both cut and uncut.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

quote:

Jeremy Renner was run over by his own snow plow after leaving the vehicle to assist a stranded car, according to the Reno Gazette Journal, as the Hawkeye actor is in critical condition in an intensive care unit Tuesday while he recovers from surgery for injuries sustained during the incident.

Reno Mayor Hillary Shieve told the Reno Gazette Journal that Renner “was helping someone stranded in the snow” before he was run over by his vehicle.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tylerr...sh=3106a312474e

Kernel Monsoon
Jul 18, 2006

Lolie posted:

Reno Mayor Hillary Shieve told the Reno Gazette Journal that Renner “was helping someone stranded in the snow” before he was run over by his vehicle.

The road to hell is paved snowed over with good intentions

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Jeremy renner in the icu, turns and asks the guy beside him what happened. Says he was in a car wreck. "Car wreck, that's tough. 'snow plow"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Torquemada posted:

My money is on him driving over the side of something, a hill or whatnot. Nice short sharp stop at the bottom to drive the steering wheel into his sternum, bracing his legs in panic probably snapped the ball joints at the top of his femurs right off. Compound injuries mean his femurs popped though the skin around the hip joints, allowing him to use his own leg bones like the handles on an elliptical.

lmfao

CameronisGod
Dec 19, 2022

by Pragmatica
is he dead yet?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i think he should show up tiger woods by not only recovering his legs but actually winning a pga golf tournament

Justin Credible
Aug 27, 2003

happy cat

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

What was that movie where he rescued/avenged some lady who got hosed up by a bunch of guys in the mountains? No, I won’t look it up. I should hate every aspect of that movie yet I love it. It’s a paradox really.

Anyways, I hope he doesn’t die.

my favorite part in that movie is when his lever-action rifle that's a .454 or someshit, blows apart a trailer like they are putting 30mm autocannon rounds through it including the effect on people inside said trailer

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

AARD VARKMAN posted:

i think he should show up tiger woods by not only recovering his legs but actually winning a pga golf tournament

how hard could it possibly be?

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Why is He-man a tank?

And this thread really is something awful.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
a friend of mine in high school had his dad die one day from getting run over by his tractor out on his farm. lovely way to go imo