Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

idonotlikepeas posted:

David Horsey

There used to be an old, conservative gentleman who lived just around the block from me. He would drive by my house now and then in his big pickup truck and, if I happened to be outside, he would harangue me about my political cartoons. The man had a sense of humor about it, though, and, when I did not respond with anger, but with a laugh and a smile, we always parted amicably. We were not exactly friends, but we got along, and we were certainly not enemies.

I can't get over this. You're so loving stupid Horsey. How bout you try rolling past his house to "harangue" him and see just how "not enemies" you really are. You loving took abuse like a lib cuck and that's why it never got out of hand. Guaranteed if you stood up for yourself, he'd go grab a gun. Get hosed with this "if we just rollover and accept abuse, then we can all get along"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

It's really annoying to see all these avowed Christians pretending they have no idea who "the big guy" is.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

bunnyofdoom posted:

Chaser:
https://twitter.com/TheTorontoSun/status/1737935468266725568
quote:
Earlier this week, we ran a cartoon depicting Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy picking the pocket of U.S. President Joe Biden.

Article content
The cartoon did not meet our editorial standards, we were wrong to run it and we apologize.

Lol, get hosed. This isn't some comic or opinion piece that slipped through. You made it the whole front fuckin page!

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

Trapezium Dave posted:

Rall: Destroying Democracy to Save It

Lol. The Republicans are allowed to put someone else forward. No one is stopping them. It's no one else's fault but their own that they've prostrated themselves to TRUMP. Democracy isn't dead, Rall. Quit being melodramatic.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

Vib Rib posted:

This is just the funniest, most kindergarten tier possible understanding of cheating. Like Dems just threw in 1,000,000 extra votes and called it a day. They didn't head off the final read or convert votes or any number of ways a win could be ensured. They didn't even do "whatever you say +1", which is bush league. They just made a flat, baseline addition and figured that should be enough, so if enough people just vote, you can beat it anyway.
Worst way to rig an election I've ever heard of.

My favorite kindergarten moment was Trump getting mad that votes were being counted late into the night, as if the moment the clock strikes midnight everyone has to stop counting and you just go with whoever has more at that point.