Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

Murdstone posted:

Who’s Michell?

Dollars to donuts it's "Michell Obama", who definitely is a man according to this racist moron, and is going to run for President so that Barack Obama can sneak back into the White House more officially.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

Twelve by Pies posted:

The real crazies like Ben Garrison think that wearing masks cuts off oxygen to your brain, killing brain cells and making people dumber and more susceptible to being controlled.

My 'favorite' crazies are the ones who told us that everyone who got vaccinated would be dead by the end of 2022 and, when people didn't die from the vaccine, they just acted like it was true anyway and didn't question it.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Seconded. Beat me too it.

Sinfest Sunday

Why are some cis women accepting of trans women? Haven't they heard that I, a big strong wise man, have already told cis women that trans women aren't women? Why aren't they listening to me?

Dumb broads don't know what's good for them. I, the good feminist, know that if they just mindlessly obey me, instead of mindlessly obeying a more inclusive take, things will be better.

Huh? No, there's no third option for cis women except mindlessly believing one man or another, what are you talking about?

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

Fister Roboto posted:

This really is the essence of PC and why it's so irritating. Just a completely unearned smugness about listening to both sides of an issue but not actually standing for anything.

And the only one who listens to 'both sides' is the Republican. The Democrat is incredibly unwilling to listen to anyone or anything else, but the Republican does listen to both sides and makes the smart, sensible choice.

It's pathetically transparently not as centrist as it wants to appear.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

the_steve posted:

Judge: "You are hereby charged with breaking the law."

Trump: "But why would I do that?"

Judge: "We don't know yet."

Trump: "Then I must be innocent!"

Judge: "Can't argue with that."

Ted Rall, thing understander, has blessed us with his insight once again.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

Skios posted:

Al Goodwyn

Wow, that's something special. The art's ugly, there's no effort put into its creation, it carries water for actual fascists, and it wedges in anti-woman and anti-trans dogwhistles, and tries to shield itself by crying 'free speech' while at the same time making a joke about trigger warnings, that thing people sometimes freely choose to put into their speech. It's easy to overlook it because it's built in a way to look just bland, but the more I look at it, the worse it gets. The only thing it doesn't quite hit for a blackout bingo is... racism, I guess.

Kellies Nomination: Worst Overall

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

Oh, no! Not the banking crisis and the banking crisis! How will Biden ever manage to survive, being condemned for the banking crisis and the banking crisis, both?

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

If a black person is the Republican nominee next year, I'll eat my car.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

Elysiume posted:

I'm assuming Trump said something along those lines, but does he understand how newspapers work? Even if the front page article was continued, no way would that kind of pull quote go below the old.

It's also the statement of a four-year-old. Why are they fighting? Can't they just all be nice? Aaaaand that's it, that's the entire analysis and we stop there and absolutely go zero deeper into it.

It's half a step from "if Ukraine just surrendered, no more civilians would be killed".

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

HootTheOwl posted:

It should be underpants not underwere. So it fits with the cadence

"Underpants" also fits 'those' are gone, as well. If it's 'underwear', it should be 'that's gone, too'.

I mean it's still in the top 1% of Prickly City strips, but...

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

Skios posted:

Bob Gorrell

That's a Biden victory.

Like I get what you're going for, but you didn't put anything up in the air, that's a Biden victory that you depicted, using the images you decided to include in your own cartoon, this isn't up for debate, this is a Biden victory.

Also "Biden's son might be corrupt" and "Donald Trump personally oversaw an effort to overthrow the federal government" is not bothsides-ism-worthy, granting literally everything that Bob Gorrell even thought worthy of mentioning in the cartoon.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

L. Ron DeSantis posted:

Too bad he couldn't hypnotize Leunig into not molesting his sister. But seriously, what is this about?

It's about government propaganda. It may be about some specific piece of propaganda he hates right now; I'm not plugged-in enough to identify it if so—maybe also just "the Voice"? It could just be propaganda as a concept being something that he hates because he thinks that if you stop having government propaganda then everything will be sunshine and roses because he has the depth of insight of a four-year-old.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

Trapezium Dave posted:

Rall: Israelis' Crazy Overreaction

Ah, yes. Israelis. We all know that Israelis are crazy murderous butchers who overreact to things. Yes. It's Israelis that we're against. All Israelis should be tarred with this specific brush.

gently caress off, Rall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

L. Ron DeSantis posted:

For both the cartoon and the rant: Kellies nomination: Least Concealed Bigotry (Racism)
Literally Great Replacement theory.

That first panel is loving The Camp of the Saints.