Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

SalTheBard posted:

Whatever this tweet was is fine, it's the video or picture or whatever was copyright struck

15 seconds long of Don Callis saying that quote basically re: Omega leaving Japan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Been up since 7am pst. Just signed up for NJPW World. Let's see how this goes!

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Penguin Patrol posted:

they should move the Tokyo Dome to the US so that the timing works out better for me

They should just put it on at 3am Tokyo time.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I DIDN'T REALIZE THIS WAS ON ALREADY

I loving love you all, the past approx. 10 days have been hell and I'm still scared and not free yet but I'mma watch some RASSLIN'.

We love you too, foochs.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

So in America people lay around the ring in battle royals but in Japan they lay around outside the ring?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

"Are you still in this?"

"I think so. No one knows what's going on."

lol

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

edogawa rando posted:

Something about a twitter hashtag vote. I'm not sure what she's on about, but man, the poor lady is struggling.

Now she's telling off the crew for not taking part too.

Something about voting for your favorite tv shows maybe?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Excited to watch as both Mutoh and Lio Rush continue their retirement tours.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

SalTheBard posted:

Hello Friends

Konnichiwa!

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

holy poo poo that was a rough landing

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I like grim reaper pirates. This is cool.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Takes out the champ with a botch. Going great so far.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

guess nobody in japan saw the mandalorian

lol

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I would have preferred that match to have gone twice the length instead of the post-match antics.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

neoaxd posted:

two guys bein dudes

Top Dudes in!

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

tony khan having dax get pinned by tacos as punishment for the podcast

Dax telling Cash they've gotten win because he can't go back to the states.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

edogawa rando posted:

I feel like it could have used 5~10 more minutes, tbh.

Last 2 matches felt a bit short. Still good, tho.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Zack didn't have the balls to put the Sting paint on too.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Goddamn that was great. ZSJ is so loving good.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

SalTheBard posted:

I'm trying to decide if I want to eat an edible at 3 in the morning

Of course you do. You'll peak at 4:20.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Dango Bango posted:

Just woke up in the middle of the night. Looks like three matches or like another hour until Kenny/Will, right?

Debating if I try to stay up or not.

Of course you should! It's Late Night Wrestlemania.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

The grate is about to be 2-0 at WK.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Welp at the finish. Otherwise good.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Barry Bluejeans posted:

lol the whole match was based around hitting the Gun Stun only for the spot to be botched when it finally is

We'll fix it in post.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

ThePariah posted:

My monitor came back on just in time to see Tama Tonga posing with the belt :unsmith:

Your monitor is a good worker.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Why is The Fiend here?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

lol did they say Mutoh was the first person to ever have bad knees?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Well I don't think I've seen octopus eyeball man before but I'm already digging him.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

What a fashion show this match has been!

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Rarity posted:

Oh no CM Punk was backstage after all!

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Rarity posted:

The height on that German :stare:

And just a sheer vertical drop. Fantastic.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Here we loving go!

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

2 loving warrior kings

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Was thinking of watching New Year Dash tonight since I have the sub for a month. Do they announce a card beforehand or no?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

SG Bamboo posted:

Only match announced is the KOPW title match with the 4 last guys from the Ranbo yesterday, everything else is a surprise until the music starts playing.

Okay, cool! Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Power Windows posted:

It seems like the plan is for Mercedes to win the Women's championship next month. If that's the case, I hope KAIRI can sneak in one more defense before then. It would be really lovely if the inaugural champion only had one defense, a sub 10 minute match, even if it's at Wrestle Kingdom.

I still think it's nuts to expect Mercedes to do a 100,000 dollar difference in the gate and PPV buys, but we'll see.