Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Feels Villeneuve posted:

america is over, and we need to start a new country

Everyone is forced to assume a new name and identity, all towns are renamed and all possessions get randomly distributed. It happened to Denmark in 1964 but very few outsiders noticed anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Xombie posted:

"If I lose I'll learn absolutely nothing from it"

You lose some, you lose some more.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Tnega posted:

This is the look of someone who knows they are presiding over a historical moment, and not a good one.

Can you imagine spending all that time and money campaigning first to pass through primary, then the actual election, then wait for the results to slowly come as you are exhausted. Then you realise that you WON, yippee! Time to prepare for your big opportunity in the capitol, making big decisions with important people! Everyone is congratulating you and wishing you luck.

Then the big day comes and... you get treated to this hell. And you realise that this is how the next years will go, constant friction and infighting and public ridicule. :smithicide:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

:kiss:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Gyges posted:

Honestly I''m still not sure whether it's an intentional "lol we're racist trash" or just an accidental wanted to say 60% in "legislativeese" and the only people checking our numbers are racist trash thing.

They could have gone with 88/140