Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Centurium posted:

I do love the chonky buttons, but I feel like it could have a few toggle and rocker switches on it to really class it up. Maybe a key switch with a big "ARM" written in red above it.

A couple of wires to cut, too. A classic for a reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

There's a lot of stuff like "nobody's fixed the pothole in front of my house for a year" or "my husband's veteran's disability hasn't been approved yet" that congressional offices fix by yelling at the appropriate people for their constituents. This is why long term incumbents stay in office, they've racked up a lot of favors.
Yeah. When I was working on my social security disability, I was trapped between two automatic phone systems, each of which insisted I needed to call the other. One call to my rep (the awesome Jackie Speier, who survived Jonestown and was an advocate for preventing sexual assault in the military), and I had a human-answered phone to call.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

Its own or somebody else's?