Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I’m loving this, it’s amazing. Political party that has set government on fire shocked to learn they are now on fire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Civilized Fishbot posted:

What's the "small victory" he's talking about? Gaetz also looked confused about it.

They agree to adjourn :lol:

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

“I can’t believe someone would tweet something racist!” I say while giving money to help start up Gab, the neo-nazi twitter

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

One aspect I don’t see brought up about how the Republicans doing this to themselves is those 20 anti-McCarthy freaks have no threats to their power due to the GOP gerrymandering and voter suppression in their districts so hard. They can do whatever they want, the GOP anointed them god kings of their territories they have no threat of being voted out. That sucks, huh, McCarthy?

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Quorum posted:

Very excited to depart from our previous Civil War precedent and instead serve in the glorious army of Lord Protector Biden and his Long Senate.

I guess letting the civil war not end and instead simmer for generations as a Cold War fought through proxy culture wars wasn’t the smartest idea as a country, shucks!

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

The Dems should hold the cloak room doors closed. There’s no rules against it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

It’s what the next two years are going to be: insane grievances invented solely to appeal to their most rabid base with nothing of note happening that they’ll try to spin as UNENDING SCANDALS by corrupt Joe Biden during the next presidential election like they tried to do back in the 90s with Clinton’s re-election. It’ll go well with their base, who they don’t have to appeal to, but everyone else will get exhausted by being told they need to be outraged at Joe Biden selling straight white children to alien space Jews or whatever imagined grievance they investigate at the time of the election