Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Have we tried combining it with nationalism?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baudolino
Apr 1, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Remember how Obama would pretend to be into various philosophies to attract women in college?
If you win over the women the straigth men will follow, or at least fake it.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

gonna have to rebuild a left to attract them to first

no woke liberalism doesnt count

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Wheeee posted:

gonna have to rebuild a left to attract them to first

no woke liberalism doesn’t count

Agreeing with me about everything is being left.

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

leftism is when you raise rent on your tenants for gentrifying your neighborhood

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

What about a dark and edgy rebrand? Maybe dripping with attitude and disdain? How about turning the 'R's backwards like that Korn band?

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Jose posted:

Bring back Quaaludes

Colonel Cancer posted:

Add a nationalist element to it

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
https://twitter.com/ostonox/status/1615063578637176843

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corb Fucker
Dec 6, 2022

:dehumanize:
Nationalize Monster Energy, create local social organizations for drywall punching competitions