Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Dude is in his De Niro bag at 3:45, I fuckin love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Dominion is the finals of the mini-bracket, not an Omega defense. But based on the design of that graphic it sure seems like whoever wins at Dominion will get their shot at Omega at Forbidden Door

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Loved Mercedes-Stephanie and had no expectation for Willow-Momo to even come close to it, but goddamn they straight up outdid it

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

They can't ever take the title off Sanada because he's the only one with the magic handsome superpowers to make that belt look good

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I've vibed that they're promoting Okada/Danielson the way they would the main event for other PPVs (first spot in the rundowns), which makes sense as it's the biggest starpower match and it's got the "never before seen" edge over Omega/Ospreay

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
NJPW officials: Please I beg of you. You're our champion. This is the go-home show before our biggest event of the year, which you're headlining. Please say something, anything about your title match
SANADA: I hear someone's got a birthday coming up...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

quote:

Hiroshi Tanahashi was born November 13 1976 in Ogaki City, Gifu. After graduating in law at Ristumeikan University, Tanahashi joined NJPW in 1999 and debuted that October. He won the IWGP Heavyweight Championship for the first of a record eight times in 2006, achievements along with four time pro-wrestling MVP status that have led him to be called the ‘Ace’ of New Japan Pro-Wrestling.

Interesting to learn the background of the new suit.