Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
RIP Ashli Babbitt, what chance in life did she ever have with parents who couldn't be bothered to spell her name correctly.

speng31b posted:

on jan6 i had a late work meeting at 8pm and i canceled it because i told everyone the state of our democracy was too fragile for such trivialities. everyone agreed, but i really was in the middle of replaying botw and just didn't want to have a meeting at 8pm

o7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Too Many Birds posted:

i was freaking out the day of but in retrospect its pretty funny

i'm not afraid to admit my mistakes

It's one thing to have mistakenly believed those people were attempting a coup, it's another thing to think it would have been bad if it miraculously succeeded.

I don't remember this scene from Tron.

Weka
May 5, 2019

The real victims of January 6th are us, for being deprived of Trump's tweets.

Weka
May 5, 2019

speng31b posted:

going to watch this now

Did you watch it?

Weka
May 5, 2019

Azathoth posted:

F to our brave boys who are now blue