Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

congrats, we made it through this short, awful week of having to work after being off for like 2 weeks. what utter bullshit

but it's friday night and its time for the weekend motherfuckers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
first weekend of the new year. had to stop and fill my tires because the temp dropped 45 degrees in 36 hours and home a little bit later than usual but the pjs are on and thats right

its time for a nap

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
thanks graph i was stuck in a meeting but now ...

THE WEEKEND

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
cant work in the garage because there's a whole car in it with rear window issues so it'll leak if it rains.

probably gonna play some video games, maybe work on some electronics which i think i've mentioned before: i'm very bad at it

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
sewer backed up again and the blow bag isn’t working. sent wife and kids off to my parents’ place as they’re down in florida currently. hoping I don’t have a collapsed line. :cry:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
the timing was impeccable. logged off work for the weekend, went downstairs to grab something and beheld the lovely scene.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
literally lovely scene lol

hope it's not too bad beepster

anyway i was saying in cjs i just took a nap and i'm still tired as gently caress. perhaps another nap is in the cards, or maybe sleep

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

glad it's the weekend, this week sucked.

gonna hang out and play some video games and cook some pasta tomorrow, and listen to all that rain comin down.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

in lieu of anything going on i think i'm going to play Celeste again this weekend

besides just being a great game, it's been a couple years since i last played and Things Have Happened in that time; seeing the story again from a new perspective ought to be interesting

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
hell yea it's da freakin weekend baby :toot:

already got in a nice nap, now i think i'm gonna play some games and maybe build a little fire

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

the weekend!

i napped immediately after work was over. it was good

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

it's movie night and my kid requested hot dogs for dinner so I'm making some sonaran dogs

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
weekend

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

le weekend

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

worked for 20 hours this week.

wish that was the way every week.

probably going to play some of that high on life game, maybe some deep rock too!

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
new QI and Ross was on fire
https://twitter.com/qikipedia/status/1611363193166729217

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

gettin some sushi with my pals, who just came back from a couple months of walkin here in new york city. i will bring the stavros halkias erotic photo calendar that i got one of them for christmas

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.
gonna go the market for some veggies, go for a walk on this nice sunny day, then go pick up the gf and her 70kg of scuba stuff from the airport

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
anyway I slept like poo poo all week, which didn't make work fun lol. gonna have a couple beers and watch some Forged in Fire

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

WEekend

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

weekend more like bell end

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

gently caress yeah 48 hours of relaxation before hellweek starts again

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Currently on a late-night work call for some monthly patching that might affect my product. Waiting for these folks to get their work done, then I'll run some smoke tests, and assuming they didn't break anything then I'm gonna go to my apartment complex's gym to watch The Peripheral on the elliptical.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i have two gold stars before i finally get the gold kart in mario kart and theyre both bell cup :sigh:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

sewer line isn’t fuxx0red. phew!!!

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

my friend liked his erotic calendar but I don't think his girlfriend did

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just bad
Got a sick 8 bars of music going, think I'll try to turn it into a more complete thing over this weekend.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

President Beep posted:

sewer line isn’t fuxx0red. phew!!!

bless

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

went to the water park today with my family, fun times. not sure what I want to do tonight. games??

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

President Beep posted:

sewer backed up again and the blow bag isn’t working. sent wife and kids off to my parents’ place as they’re down in florida currently. hoping I don’t have a collapsed line. :cry:

of course they aren’t working, they’re attending uni

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

fart simpson posted:

of course they aren’t working, they’re attending uni

i thought they worked for their dad, who is president beep

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
hooray weekend. partner and I discussed going out for a hike

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I'm awake at 5am on a saturday. so it goes

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
https://twitter.com/and_dads_car__/status/1609127226347249664?s=20&t=OA3vxiGrwhZm8QRsRKG8ow

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

this but dad’s poopy basement

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

i was wiped out by this four day week and looking forward to the weekend. today i'm walking around this evening to see some light art and i haven't thought about what i what to do tomorrow.

also learned this just now: https://www.americandialect.org/2022-word-of-the-year-is-ussy

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

:manning:

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

thanks i hate it

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

yep looks like i'm officially old. i hate that particular construction.

this weekend i am 3d printing a whole pile of different hooks and hangers for my SKÅDIS pegboards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Sagebrush posted:

yep looks like i'm officially old. i hate that particular construction.