Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Shaggar posted:

the original ghostbusters is one of the best movies ever made. its damned near perfect and would be impossible to recreate cause its such a lucky confluence of talent and writing.

like just imagine if they tried to reboot ghostbusters with a modern comedy director/writer. lol.

what if they made it a drama and had it star a bunch of kids who are still a decade away from knowing what cocaine is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

anyway i spent all day napping and tomorrow seems to be shaping up to be more of the same

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Shaggar posted:

the original ghostbusters is one of the best movies ever made. its damned near perfect and would be impossible to recreate cause its such a lucky confluence of talent and writing.

like just imagine if they tried to reboot ghostbusters with a modern comedy director/writer. lol.

that sounds like it wouldnt be a good movie. best to just leave it alone

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
they're good shoes bront

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

anyway i spent all day napping and tomorrow seems to be shaping up to be more of the same

nice

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
i spent a big part of the day watching videos of a japanese guy eating food out of vending machines and being sad that automats would never survive in america.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Cat Face Joe posted:

i have the original version of the official yosboot

i;m thinking about thos ll beans

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i installed a dashcam, delivered a bong, drove around some more, bought an armload of carwash stuff and had pancakes and eggs for dinner. now im listening to vApOrWaVe and considering doing some dishes.

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

i installed a new hard drive and now im gonna see if i can convince the fiance to watch the terminator with me

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

Silver Alicorn posted:

I have a pair of salomons I like them

same but I wish rei had had the ones without neon green accents in stock when I bought them

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Shaggar posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdoBLtLwpQQ

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Elder Postsman posted:

same but I wish rei had had the ones without neon green accents in stock when I bought them

that's shinji's robot, not rei's

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Cat Face Joe posted:

i feel like not involving me in the decision of which boot is the official yosboot is a little presumptuous but whatever.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

watching the extremely indie and extremely yospos neo-noir no resistance

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Cat Face Joe posted:

ive never heard of these. nope

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

i'm kind of hungry but it's also late and i shouldn't

it's also the weekend and i should

conflicting

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
possibly going to watch crimes of the future tonight?? if I don’t fall asleep

also my partner got me a gunpla I might try putting together

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Silver Alicorn posted:

which?

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just bad
Spent like 8 hours on the keys today. If I want to make something I'm proud of it's time to start working at it seriously. Got a lot of skill to catch up on but all the more reason to make the loving time and get there. Didn't even take my amphetamines today, that all natural hypomania at work.

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

Silver Alicorn posted:

possibly going to watch crimes of the future tonight?? if I don’t fall asleep

hell yeah, i need to finish a couple kits

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

woke up early, but going to go back to sleep because i can

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
up early with mini logins on a sunday. hoping this helps with getting up on time for first day back to kindy tomorrow. if not there are worse things than dad/daughter time watching uhhhhh care bears 2019 music videos and meekah

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
it's no bluey but we're all bluey-ed out at the moment. it's also not as awful as blippi.

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos

Kenny Logins posted:

it's no bluey but we're all bluey-ed out at the moment. it's also not as awful as blippi.

would love to get back to bluey, we’re stuck on the same like 10 episodes of creature cases

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

RX-93 𝜈 Gundam Real Grade

I dunno if Real Grade is what I want for my first kit but it looks nice

I also have an RG Tallgeese EW I haven't put together because all the tiny parts are scary

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

gunpla is great. when we finish unpacking and get the replacement air compressor delivered I look forward to finishing up some kits (and starting others). the last thing I built was a ball, and the last thing painted to completion was an hg z’gok. should prolly finish up the partially painted dra-c and zaku among others…

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Jonny 290 posted:

ive never heard of these. nope

that's a you problem, not a boot problem

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

i'm probably not painting my gunpla (:effort::twisted:)

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I want to put it together but I'd need to clean off my desk

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I was going to use this weekend to refurbish my Logitech G9. I took it completely apart and scrubbed out all the crud from the cracks, washed the grip in degreaser, and replaced the wheel mechanism. But I can't finish it because the replacement cable and Teflon feet that were supposed to be here on Friday didn't arrive yet :mad:

This is the third time I have taken it apart to replace components. I will keep this mouse going until the end of time if I have to. Logitech why can't you just make a wireless version of it already

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Silver Alicorn posted:

RX-93 𝜈 Gundam Real Grade

I dunno if Real Grade is what I want for my first kit but it looks nice

I also have an RG Tallgeese EW I haven't put together because all the tiny parts are scary

rg kits have a bunch of tiny parts, be careful when clipping and sanding that you aren't removing structural tabs. also do a couple of funnels after you finish an arm or leg, doing six of them in a row at the end of the build is a little tedious.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
my favorite ghostbusters joke is after louis turns into the demonic ghost dog and comes across a new york cop. instead of being horrified by this otherworldly confrontation though after louis growls at him and runs away the cop just says “what an rear end in a top hat!”

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
relatable

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

I don't get it...

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

m'leggy

yeah I'm not being serious about this at all but it'll look ok from a few feet away

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Jonny 290 posted:

I don't get it...

being an rear end in a top hat

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

my hiking boots are la sportiva i think

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
went to do laundry. as did most of the neigbourhood apparently lol. haven't seen it so busy in years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just bad
Got a 75 gallon tank for Shelley, gently caress yeah won't have to buy a new tank for a while! Doesn't fit on my goddamn dresser. Looks like I'm going to have to start keeping my clothes in an aquarium stand lmao.