Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
makes really stern face, the shot lingers

holds out hand slowly, palm down
"eeeaaasy now..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Watches a dinosaur tear apart my team for the 10th time, still emotionless.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
he is mario now (:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Watches a dinosaur tear apart my team for the 10th time, still emotionless.

He was a navy seal so he's used to it

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Nooner posted:

he is mario now (:

Still loving up dinosaurs.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
:jumps on a velociraptor's back, stares grimly forward as the camera zooms in:

Let's-a go.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Shoots Bowser in the face with a laser gun while riding a triceratops then dismounts to give Peach a kiss with a determined look.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Chris Pratt is the least talented person I have ever seen and his success is baffling to me.

I guess he appeals to a certain demographic that is really stupid and smells and likes to kiss their own butts.

I firmly believe that an actor's take home income should be capped at $80,000 so that I don't get jealous.

That said, if you've ever acted before then you know that acting, true acting is really easy, anyone can do it and everyone should try it. There are very few people on this earth that can't do what Tom Hanks does.

Thank you, good night.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

kntfkr posted:

Chris Pratt is the least talented person I have ever seen and his success is baffling to me.

I guess he appeals to a certain demographic that is really stupid and smells and likes to kiss their own butts.

I firmly believe that an actor's take home income should be capped at $80,000 so that I don't get jealous.

That said, if you've ever acted before then you know that acting, true acting is really easy, anyone can do it and everyone should try it. There are very few people on this earth that can't do what Tom Hanks does.

Thank you, good night.

Tom hanks hosed a coconut in that one movie. :mario:

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Honestly gonna be a bit disappointed if they don't have a scene where Mario holds his hands out at a group of Yoshis surrounding him

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i havnt really liked any of the new jurassic world movies but when chris gave that velociraptor a reach around to completion in dominion i stood up in the theater and clapped.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

flubber nuts posted:

i havnt really liked any of the new jurassic world movies but when chris gave that velociraptor a reach around to completion in dominion i stood up in the theater and clapped.

You won’t be clapping when that thing lays an egg. :tinfoil:

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
I liked Chris Pratt in Parks & Rec cause I thought he played a fun doofy idiot really well but it was difficult to learn he's just a doofy idiot in real life only not as much fun

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

He's playing Garfield

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I remember finishing Jurassic World and thinking to myself, “Welp, that sure was a shitass terrible movie, but any sequel couldn’t possibly be any worse, right?” Lmao what a naive dumbfuck moron shithead I was (and still am!).

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
T-rex ate my whole rear end.

sad question
May 30, 2020

Rewatched Jurassic Park couple of days ago, still a tight movie.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Hello Chris Pratt in every single Jurassic World movie.

Suck. my freakin. BALLS

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

sad question posted:

Rewatched Jurassic Park couple of days ago, still a tight movie.

It's weird how they keep making "Jurassic (Place)" movies but there is still only one good one.

Duct Tape Engineer
Feb 16, 2005

Look at you, hacker: a pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?
I stopped giving a poo poo after they did The Lost World and hosed up the story from the book.

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

*Pratt approaching goons*

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I heard from a reliable source that Chris Pratt does the hand-out serious-face pose in the mirror every morning, before even brushing his teeth.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

He does all the moves

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Ah ah ah, you didn't say the magic word

sad question
May 30, 2020

Duct Tape Engineer posted:

I stopped giving a poo poo after they did The Lost World and hosed up the story from the book.

That is one big pile of poo poo

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Tom hanks hosed a coconut in that one movie. :mario:

I liked when he put Wilson up his butt

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
More like Chris Fartt

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
At least he can act, unlike Tom Cruise.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

hey, hey, hey, get this: more like crisp rat

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Someone has still yet to satisfactorily explain to me why raptors would make such great military assets compared to humans

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010
Could Chris Pratt have stopped Jeremy Renner's snowplough by doing that line and if so should he be morally obliged to accompany Renner on all future snow-rearranging endeavours?

I think so.

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010

haljordan posted:

Someone has still yet to satisfactorily explain to me why raptors would make such great military assets compared to humans

Don't need salaries.
No annoying attacks of conscience.
Cannot be legally held to account for war atrocities.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Peg Sliderskew posted:

Don't need salaries.
No annoying attacks of conscience.
Cannot be legally held to account for war atrocities.

But who will finance Camaros at 18% interest if we get rid of the human troops

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Pris Chatt

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
Cris pritt

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

haljordan posted:

easily blend in to crowds

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010

haljordan posted:

But who will finance Camaros at 18% interest if we get rid of the human troops

You think velociraptors understand compound interest? They would buy Camaros at 90% interest. Chris Pratt can't be there saying 'easy now' at every dealership simultaneously.

You have to wonder why we bother with human soldiers at that point.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Thris Crapp

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
The next Jurassic Something movie is one long montage of dinosaurs making poor financial decisions, causing the worst financial crash since the meteor. It is revealed the prehistoric meteor itself was caused by poor retirement planning/housing bubble. Thank you, this is Stephan Speinbergf signing off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

kntfkr posted:

Thank you, good night.

People enjoyed his portrayal of buffoon in parks and rec. Then he decided to become Serious Actor. He's got face and name recognition (also probably a good agent.)