Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVho5fU3lwc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
Piss Crap

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

its all nice on rice posted:

People enjoyed his portrayal of buffoon in parks and rec. Then he decided to become Serious Actor. He's got face and name recognition (also probably a good agent.)

What else has he been in besides P&R, Marvel stuff, and JP stuff? Is any of it tolerable?

Wilkins Micawber posted:

The next Jurassic Something movie is one long montage of dinosaurs making poor financial decisions, causing the worst financial crash since the meteor. It is revealed the prehistoric meteor itself was caused by poor retirement planning/housing bubble. Thank you, this is Stephan Speinbergf signing off.

Based on watching (some of) Dominion, the next JP will premier on the Hallmark channel.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Dominion even made the old JP actors suck. Who is responsible for this poo poo? What is their target audience?

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Doesn't he play the sex pest astronaut that wakes up the lady midway through a space voyage, dooming them both? "The Space Buffoon With the Heart of Gold" is the name of that film, as I recall.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

kntfkr posted:

Chris Pratt is the least talented person I have ever seen and his success is baffling to me.

I guess he appeals to a certain demographic that is really stupid and smells and likes to kiss their own butts.

I firmly believe that an actor's take home income should be capped at $80,000 so that I don't get jealous.

That said, if you've ever acted before then you know that acting, true acting is really easy, anyone can do it and everyone should try it. There are very few people on this earth that can't do what Tom Hanks does.

Thank you, good night.

i think he is ok at being a well meaning child like douche like star-lord but thats kinda the beginning of the end of it. but i suspect thats mostly the script and everyone in the guardians movies being great in general.

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

A Very Sexy Baby
Sep 25, 2007

I can't help it if men are attracted to me.

Jelly posted:

What else has he been in besides P&R, Marvel stuff, and JP stuff? Is any of it tolerable?

He first got all beefcake for Zero Dark Thirty, then they had to explain his sudden physical change in P&R by saying Andy simply drank less beer.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Wilkins Micawber posted:

Doesn't he play the sex pest astronaut that wakes up the lady midway through a space voyage, dooming them both? "The Space Buffoon With the Heart of Gold" is the name of that film, as I recall.

yes and I like to think he made this face before he opened that woman's cryogenic chamber and hosed up her life for good:

Duct Tape Engineer
Feb 16, 2005

Look at you, hacker: a pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?

A Very Sexy Baby posted:

He first got all beefcake for Zero Dark Thirty, then they had to explain his sudden physical change in P&R by saying Andy simply drank less beer.

to be fair, beer has a lot of calories, and people do frequently lose a bunch of weight by cutting out soda and beer

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose
What if we combine dinosaur DNA with Chris Pratt DNA?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Howard Beale posted:

I liked Chris Pratt in Parks & Rec cause I thought he played a fun doofy idiot really well

You're the worst type of person and responsible for all of this.

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010

HAmbONE posted:

What if we combine dinosaur DNA with Chris Pratt DNA?

Velociprattor.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Chris Pratt jeopardized a vital multibillion dollar colony mission, he must be brought back to Earth and tried for his crimes

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

SilvergunSuperman posted:

You're the worst type of person and responsible for all of this.

I know, I shouldn't have cast him in that dinosaur movie

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010
TyRennersaurous Rex

DilOlsensaur

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Super Hornio Bros Reboot when?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Whenever the dinosaurs started breeding they should have pivoted to Jurassic Ranch and started selling real deal fuckin brontosaurus burgers :hampants:

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Posting on page 2 of the chris Pratt is abd at acting tbread

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

+ also that space thing is hosed as well

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

What do you think tastes better triceratops or dimetrodon

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
do u think that velociraptor gets embarrassed when she poos out eggs in front of chris pratt??? sorry if this ofends anyone but i thought it was a funny thing haha. and i would like to know if any of you have any pics of the velociraptor pooping an egg while she looks nervous or embarrassed i just want to see it for a few laughs haha. another thing i am wondering is what do you think the eggs smell like haha im just curious for laughs haha i would like to smell them

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

What do you think tastes better triceratops or dimetrodon

I bet dimetrodons are real good with a quick sear, medium rare.

Triceratops seem like they’d be tough, so I’d probably put a slab in the ol’ Weber smoker for half a day or so.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Man, now I'm actually pretty sad I never got to eat dinosaur. I don't know why this is just now happening and not back in the days of Flintstones.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Alligators and birds are mostly dinosaurs so just eat those and wear a friendstones shirt (it's just a long shirt but cut like zip zags at the bottom part).

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!
Why stop at one franchise? Chris Pratt should star in every gosh darn movie going forward. Heck, with deep fake technology, we can add Mr. Pratt to such classic fare as Lawrence of Arabia, Jaws and It's a Wonderful Life just to name a few.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I bet gallimimus tastes like a 500lb chicken :btroll:

sad question
May 30, 2020

He should have thawed out some funny fat guy first to make his sex crime less obvious

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqsajGenHTY

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!

Smugworth posted:

I bet gallimimus tastes like a 500lb chicken :btroll:

I think it's pretty safe to say that theropod dinosaurs ,in general, probably tasted like chicken.

OneSizeFitsAll
Sep 13, 2010

Du bist mein Sofa
I was in the last area of the queue for Velocicoaster at Universal, where there is a video of Chris Pratt's character getting agitated about the idea of a rollercoaster in a raptor enclosure, when a lightning storm shut the ride down. We waited there ages thanks to the storm (and wanting another go on the amazing coaster) and it took them quite a while to decide to mute the constantly repeating 5 minute video, so I have Pratt's delivery of some of his lines burned in my brain now.

"There're smarter than you realise, Claire!"

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

OneSizeFitsAll posted:

I was in the last area of the queue for Velocicoaster at Universal, where there is a video of Chris Pratt's character getting agitated about the idea of a rollercoaster in a raptor enclosure, when a lightning storm shut the ride down. We waited there ages thanks to the storm (and wanting another go on the amazing coaster) and it took them quite a while to decide to mute the constantly repeating 5 minute video, so I have Pratt's delivery of some of his lines burned in my brain now.

"There're smarter than you realise, Claire!"

Never having been on the ride and reading this for the first time I thought "Lightning shuts the ride down" was part of the video, because that sounds very on brand for a jurassic park attraction.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
No, dinosaur eat YOU HAHAHAHA! :nono:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
What sort of idoit gets eaten by a dinosaur?

There like millions of years old, like take away their walking frames and they'll fall down faster than a drunken toddler holding a bowling ball.

Hell just stay away from the dino retirement village and you'll be fine. Everyone who got eaten in those movies had it coming.