Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
But thousands of people went completely out of their way to make a counter argument, p much devoting all of their resources to it, and just exhaust you with this argument every day until you fall asleep at 7pm but never really sleep, just so drat tired you feel like you’re dead? Some of the counter arguments were that you ate a restaurant they didn’t like because they were racist, getting angry at the way you said hello, you wore boots today (bad), and rolling some sandwich bread dough on the roof of your mouth when you took a bite and that was sus. None of these things had anything to do with the topic at all.

And wow the facts all remained the same. Like you have to just incorporate this presentation of this thing and people telling you how everything about you is wrong and all you said is you don’t ever want this poo poo presented to you for obvious and known reasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Update just washed hands again.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

But thousands of people went completely out of their way to make a counter argument, p much devoting all of their resources to it, and just exhaust you with this argument every day until you fall asleep at 7pm but never really sleep, just so drat tired you feel like you’re dead? Some of the counter arguments were that you ate a restaurant they didn’t like because they were racist, getting angry at the way you said hello, you wore boots today (bad), and rolling some sandwich bread dough on the roof of your mouth when you took a bite and that was sus. None of these things had anything to do with the topic at all.

And wow the facts all remained the same. Like you have to just incorporate this presentation of this thing and people telling you how everything about you is wrong and all you said is you don’t ever want this poo poo presented to you for obvious and known reasons.

Yeah op I screamed that Russia would invade Ukraine and assault Mariupol in a horrific siege and got probated for it for 8 years as "Clancy chat"

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Yeah op I screamed that Russia would invade Ukraine and assault Mariupol in a horrific siege and got probated for it for 8 years as "Clancy chat"

If only you could download a data pack that makes the cops look the other way huh? Like how much illegal poo poo do people do every day that they couldn’t just be discrete about otherwise?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I guess some people found out that if you play samples of a 2 year old being assaulted by politicians or wear an image of their face the cops leave you alone. But they want some tech support because their samples aren’t authenticating as much or less and less as of late. :shrug:

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I was an early adopter of smart watches, had a pebble, loved it till it karked it

The other day one of my co workers told me how they all had a giggle at the time but they all have their iWatch and Samsung gears etc now

So the rare early adopter vindication

Jokes one them though, I have a Casio calculator watch now, so I'll report back in 8 years about how I have chopped off my fingers and they have calculator watches

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I’ve never held a correct opinion

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Jestery posted:

I was an early adopter of smart watches, had a pebble, loved it till it karked it

The other day one of my co workers told me how they all had a giggle at the time but they all have their iWatch and Samsung gears etc now

Jokes one them though, I have a Casio calculator watch now, so I'll report back in 8 years about how I have chopped off my fingers and they have calculator watches

I mean, when they’ve all run their remote controls through all of their rear end and all the crusted buttons stick, the man with the Casio calculator watch can still turn the tv on and off and change the channel. :shrug:

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

N. Senada posted:

I’ve never held a correct opinion

same but also facts

definitely not a reliable witness for absolutely anything

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
People are always taken a little aback like, wow, you aren’t the 2 or 4 year old I thought you were. I’m like yeah I’m in my 40s now stupid. The majority of my adult life has been listening to this argument that has priority over everything.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Jestery posted:

Smart watches still suck, though. The only thing that changed is your coworkers got dumber.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Devils Affricate posted:

Smart watches still suck, though. The only thing that changed is your coworkers got dumber.

They can be good, but I get the feeling that wrist mounted smart device isn't really that good an idea and people buy into the hype blind to the actual reality of them , ironically I think they should be dumber

IE very few good smart watches exist and companies only care if you buy it ,not making an actually good product

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
I brought an MP3 player when they were still basically magic. It took an AA battery and held about 20 songs.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
in high school i came up with an idea of plants turning humans into zombies and it would be set in an urban city with multiple factions fighting over it

my friend thought it was stupid

then the last of us came out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

I wrote a hugely successful book about russia invading ukraine 8 years ago based on some bs I read on some fantasy jack off forum and I made a million dollars. I was right!