Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Thank God, fishing is back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I will play and enjoy this game because I have no taste in FE games.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I'm not at all bothered by the ring mechanic.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Eimi posted:

I really love Genshin Impact. I also loathe the look and style of Engage. I'm with Endorph in really questioning how people say they are similar. If Engage was like Genshin It would eliminate at least half the reasons I hate it. Genshin's style is comparatively subdued while I'm sure even the fans of Pikazo's style would say she's using the artistic equivalent of all caps when it comes to color.

Also muted colors are awesome and while I hate how 3H looks, I blame issues more like anti-aliasing and just the engine being rear end instead of the art style. Chainsaw Man is also the best anime of the season by far and it's muted, checkmate atheists.

I compared Engage to Genshin because Genshin's really the only game I've played with a vaguely similar aesthetic so limited reference pools and all. I suspect that's true for a lot of people.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Kanos posted:

Literally no one in this game has an outfit within ten thousand miles of how dumb Rex's design is in XB2.

Looks like something Aqua would try to trick Kazuma into wearing.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Uh, don't mind me. I'm gonna be crouched in a corner chanting "Small Anna can't hurt me" until the game releases. :ohdear:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Bord and Cord when?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Funky Valentine posted:

The Three Houses engage is just Edie, Dmitri, and Claude endlessly arguing about whose fault everything is.

3lords1ring

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Tae posted:

Her lord has a muscle fetish, which weirdly doesn't come across in his debut lines in FEH

If he doesn't get to interact with Raphael at some point in Heroes it will be very wrong.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Finally remembered to preorder Engage today. I guess you could say I'm engaged to be Engage'd.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Hey cool, Monica Rial is the voice of Small Anna.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Hell yeah it's unlocked for me now. I am... engaged. :c00l:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I was trying to figure out why Vander sounds so familiar and it was because he had a minor role in Soulcalibur 6 DLC. Why on Earth do I remember his voice from that?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Dr Pepper posted:

Chapter 3 spoiler.

I am very upset they killed Queen Dragon-Milf. :mad:

It's a Fire Emblem game and she's your parent so yeah I knew as soon as that chapter started she was going to get Makoto'd. At least they handled it better than Fates did.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Why is there a random village in Firenne full of British people?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Now I have an Anna. Ho ho ho.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Finally, I've done it. I've unlocked fishing.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

JBP posted:

Alcryst single handedly destroys an entire air wing of deadly enemies "why am I such a stupid loser!?"

I can relate to that.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

cheetah7071 posted:

Camilla is the "emblem of revelation" instead of the "emblem of conquest" for some reason

Supposedly this is a hinky translation decision and in Japan she's 暗夜の紋章士カミラ which more or less means "Camilla: Emblem of Dark Night" because, y'know, Nohr and all.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I like Vander and Alfred.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Notty posted:

I mean she’s the most popular character from Fates by a pretty wide margin, I couldn’t really imagine them picking anyone but her.

Azura would've been the only real alternative to Camilla, but boobs gonna boob so...

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
So, King Morion? More like King Moron. What an idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Alear and Tiki are made for each other because with her ring you finally get to turn into a dragon.