Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
I made Chloe a wyvern knight and gave her a killer axe with the +crit -weight engrave. She just flies around deleting enemy units. As a wyvern she's reasonably tanky too, even on maddening.

I'm using canter so I can't check, but do crits multiply the momentum bonus?

Fangz fucked around with this message at 09:45 on Mar 1, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

FoolyCharged posted:

Having almost all the dragons in the game immune to Dragon killing weapons was certainly a choice. It makes you wonder why they even put those weapons in the game.

For enemies to kill Alear with.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Lol, the game just generated me a skirmish at Destinia Cathedral. I can just image Alear and gang going "oh oops, don't mind me, just passing through" at Sombron.

Also it was a balls hard Dark map.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Removal of weapon durability also does a lot to make the 3 range weapons viable.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Okay the Sigurd paralogue is hilarious.

Edit: I beat the two mages, go me.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

I found Maddening to be a lot of fun in this game. I really love using Corrin, it makes me feel very smart.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

FrickenMoron posted:

I wanted to turn Amber into my dedicated Halberdier on my Ironman maddening run but Hortensia roasted him in Chapter 10. Anyone else really suited to the role?

I run halberdier Panette with Sigurd, and I think she's pretty good. She has high strength but mediocre speed, so she can get some good use out of the auto-doubling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh God this is going to be so goofy I love it.