Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jyrraeth
Aug 1, 2008

I love this dino
SOOOO MUCH

I love the little noises Sommie's footsteps make. :kimchi:

I did name them Goober though, because .... They just looked like a Goober.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jyrraeth
Aug 1, 2008

I love this dino
SOOOO MUCH

Wasnt it awakening where characters who died forfeit all their levels? Or am I mixing that up with another game entirely?

I'm too lazy to bother with permadeath anymore but I've been hard-coded to avoid it so I get the challenge of it, but with the grace of not having to rewind/restart too many times.

Jyrraeth
Aug 1, 2008

I love this dino
SOOOO MUCH

Just finished the game I did enjoy the simplicity of the story. I just had to get into it, especially after 3 Houses took itself much more seriously.

I really wish you could increase the difficulty, I feel like I just smeared the final boss into the fine paste. Nice to do, but also takes a lot of the tension out of the final battle. I don't think anyone took more than 24 damage? I had more than enough healers to deal.