Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Just started and have to ask, they uh, tone down the hero worship right

First couple maps having children fawn over the MC nonstop is already kind of grating lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

So uh, what's the strat for 24?

Past Alear just runs up and lodestar rushes someone to death while dodging everything. Then on his life bar does 3 hits to anything with 45 damage each. Despite playing on casual so no units stay dead I still want to do it deathless and he seems kinda overtuned.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I beat the game, the ending made me laugh it's so goddamn awful. 'Sombron just wanted to be loved by his emblem :(' is so loving funny. Then all the FE lords explode and Alear turns to the camera with 'uh... that just happened!' before smash cutting to credits. I'm loving losing it. After credits scene I just started giggling 'and then they went to disney land, the end.'

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Story question regarding emblems as by the end I was super confused and I can't tell if it's bad writing or if I'm too tired to really 'get' what the emblems are.

Marth says that they're things that have been in Elyos forever and part of this world. Alright cool. Then later on in the side stories they talk about having adventures in their own worlds and the heartache they went through on their own quests so uh, I guess they are the protags? But then in the final boss they say 'nah there are real versions of us out in the multiverse we aren't them we didn't have their adventures.' ... only for the Dark Emblems to appear and for them all to get recognized with poo poo like "Idunn I don't want to fight you again."

I can't tell anymore what the hell they are, or why they ask to increase their bond and relationships by killing your dudes. Like Alear thanking Marth for a good spar saying 'yeah we grew closer' while standing over the corpses of Alcryst or other nobles/lords/friends is uhhh... bit much

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Edelgard did nothing wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

https://twitter.com/MatttGFX/status/1638542006925369345