Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Is Vander is the standard trap character you want to avoid giving too much exp to? I’ve been relegating him to tanking hits in the early chapters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

They changed the level up jingle :argh:

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Funky Valentine posted:

Holy poo poo I'm tearing my hair out at Chapter 5 on hard, there's three more archers than there really needs to be and everyone except for Louis is made of loving tissue paper.
Louis with a Javelin is unstoppable, although I have also managed to turn Etie into an evasion tank with the Three Houses idiot squad.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Khizan posted:

Give Louis a javelin and march him into the archers. Use the javelin as your main weapon when you attack people, so it'll be equipped and he'll be able to counterattack archers. The problem will resolve itself.
Just as a heads-up, but if you have no one to attack you can switch weapons by going into items and equipping the weapon. It doesn’t even use up your action for that turn.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I kinda want Mauvier to be the only constant. Everyone else is doing a complete 180 on their personality, and he’s the exact same stoic dude.