Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Anybody had success using the Greatswords/lances/axes as of yet? I wasen't super impressed with them in their introductory chapter and it just kinda feels like if i wanted to break the enemy i would just use a regular weapon to cancel out out taking any damage at all instead of having to eat a hit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I wonder if they originally wanted to make Chapter 10 and 11 do the back to back completion thing like Conquest did with it's final 2 chapters. But then decided against it because that was the most annoying goddamn thing about the end of that game [other than yet another fight against Takumi]

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Help Chapter 21 has the enemy employing the Zapp Brannigan approach and there are more spawning than i can kill every turn.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

What is this tone shift the game has had in the last few chapters leading up to the end? Suddenly everything is very dramatic and am i really suppose to be sympathetic to the Hounds of all characters? Everybody be dying and poo poo and except for Alear, they get to die like 3 times in the span of 2 cutscenes and 1 mission

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Going off that cutscene and the bandit at the beginning of 3 Houses that probably would have killed all the royals if not for Byleth's bs magical time powers, clearly the best time to defeat a Lord is when they are level 1 and without their Jeigan around.