Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

theshim posted:

this game looks stupid as poo poo

I'm gonna play it

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Levantine posted:

Hell yeah, Radiant Dawn number one 4lyfe.

I'm looking forward to spending more time with my best friends Micaiah and Ike.

:hmmyes:

Waiting for news of the Begnion Engage DLC.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Endorph posted:

I mean like other people have said the dawn brigade isn't really that. Edward is fine, Nolan is really good, Sothe is Sothe, Volug is an okay jeigan laguz even if hes constrained by being a laguz, Aran joins a touch underleveled but can carry his weight on normal (JP hard), Tauroneo and the gang are all very good. Leonardo is bad, Ilyana is mediocre, and Fiona and Meg are useless, but it's not like the Dawn Brigade are literally useless garbage that cannot play the game.

The dawn brigade are kind of scrappy underdogs, so they have to lean on whatever advantages they can get. Sometimes that's Volug, sometimes that's Sothe, sometimes that's Nailah, sometimes that's the Black Knight. Sometimes that's rocks, sometimes that's the 3-13 archer, sometimes that's the swamp. It's the best game design in the series.

Oh god, I had forgotten about the 3-13 archer!

WrightOfWay posted:

I kinda go back and forth on it. I don't really like Laguz as an enemy type, and I think it holds the map back a bit since they don't have ranged attacks. Though it is cool that you can end the map by killing Ike, and that doing so means that you have probably spent the entire Dawn Brigade parts of the game preparing for it.

I look forward to seeing 3-13 again in Engage, since I think it has been spotted in some trailers.

:getin:

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Weird arm. Game ruined.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Tired Moritz posted:

Wtf my game is gonna arrive in loving February. Have fun, fellas :(

I'll also get it on February. We'll be fine. Discourse will just be picking up stride then.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
Emblem Marth, I presume?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
I'm the one. The Divine One, to be clear.