Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Private Cumshoe posted:

I thought Jeffrey killed himself 4 years ago

turns out that was a stunt double

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

buglord posted:

Does anyone have any cool cowboy/pioneer recipes that can inspire me for tonight’s dinner
Cow. Eat cow.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE12km0BvRQ

GEEKABALL
May 30, 2011

Throw out your hands!!
Stick out your tush!!
Hands on your hips
Give them a push!!
Fun Shoe
Pardon me mr. cowboy-would you happen to have any grey poupon?

Am I doing this right?

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose
Beans and meat: 1 can of baked or tricolour beans. 2 tins of flaked meat. Mix and heat

Beans n’ Meat
Beans n’ Meat
Kids go crazy for that Beans n’ Meat!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
is this still in escrow OP?

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Chinatown posted:

The escrow covers any lawsuits, insurance, and cookies for the forums.

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose
I made beans and meat yesterday, It is one can beans to one tin of meat. I forget how much those machine separated pucks of meat expand. Also good hot sauce is a must

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Site ownership transfer seems to be taking a suspiciously long time, OP. I hope you kept the receipt.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

Chinatown posted:

I think he got escrewed.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
JAM ON THE HAM

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

The purchase fell apart at the last minute when it was revealed that Jeffrey was actually 3 kids in a trenchcoat.

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Goddamnit that means no loving COOKIES

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
So no goatse forum?

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

wesleywillis posted:

So no goatse forum?

Every forum is a goatse forum my friend

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

the new owner pm'd me to say you can post goatse in this thread if you want and mods won't do anything about it

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:gas:

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Hey everyone. Bad news. I met Jeffery with my suitcase full of cash and when I came to, I was in some bathtub with a kidney missing. I don’t think the site is mine anymore. I’ll be taking donations to recover the money, as well as organ donations if we’re a match.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

buglord posted:

Hey everyone. Bad news. I met Jeffery with my suitcase full of cash and when I came to, I was in some bathtub with a kidney missing. I don’t think the site is mine anymore. I’ll be taking donations to recover the money, as well as organ donations if we’re a match.

you're still good to post goatse itt tho, i believe. i checked with the gbs moderation team

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

buglord posted:

"Bean Kidney bandit! Son of a bitch!"

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

you're still good to post goatse itt tho, i believe. i checked with the gbs moderation team

Can confirm

:nws:https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3904984&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post500349187:nws:

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Vampire Panties posted:

"Bean Kidney bandit! Son of a bitch!"

Do you or anyone else want to help me start a forums coup?

Mods don’t post here so I think we can use this thread as a way to get this site that was rightfully mine to begin with once the contract was signed.

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

buglord posted:

Hey everyone. Bad news. I met Jeffery with my suitcase full of cash and when I came to, I was in some bathtub with a kidney missing…

Your dead MeeMaw is gonna be pissed when she finds out her nestegg was lost in some organ theft deal.

Fuckstick fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Jan 21, 2023

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

request to the new site owner: a wikipedia sub forum. it's a very hot topic these days and i feel like it will get a lot of traffic and cut down on distracting reposts in the beautiful and vibrant forum of gbs

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

request to the new site owner: a wikipedia sub forum. it's a very hot topic these days and i feel like it will get a lot of traffic and cut down on distracting reposts in the beautiful and vibrant forum of gbs

THIS!!!

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

nothing valued is here

Best we can do now is merge it in with the new cowboy forum

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Hey everyone, nothing is set in stone yet but I’m in talks with Jeffrey to buy this thread. You can check his OnlyFans for proof. Just letting y’all know so I can start collecting ideas on how to make this thread a good one. Lots of work to be done but if we put all our best posts together, we can turn this ship around.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

buglord posted:

Should have seen it coming when Jeffery gave you this suitcase to bring the cash:

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Hey, any news buglord?

Can't wait until you make comedy legal again.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

mobby_6kl posted:

Hey, any news buglord?

Can't wait until you make comedy the c-bomb legal again in non-gender disparaging contexts.

Ftfy

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

That's what I meant

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

nothing valued is here

LuckyCat posted:

Hey everyone, nothing is set in stone yet but I’m in talks with Jeffrey to buy this thread. You can check his OnlyFans for proof. Just letting y’all know so I can start collecting ideas on how to make this thread a good one. Lots of work to be done but if we put all our best posts together, we can turn this ship around.

cowboy-wikipedia thread

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

LuckyCat posted:

Been saving my best posts for later use. Not sure if I’m comfortable releasing them at this stage tbh.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord

mobby_6kl posted:

Hey, any news buglord?

Can't wait until you make comedy legal again.

Sorry I’m in the middle of trying to find a new kidney still. And also recover my stolen 75k. This is still the coup planning thread in the meantime.

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

buglord posted:

Sorry I’m in the middle of trying to find a new kidney still. And also recover my stolen 75k. This is still the coup planning thread in the meantime.

Can we plan a chicken coup? Maybe use the eggs to recoup your losses for you and your MeeMaw

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Did somebody say chicken soup? :henget:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
gas

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Good idea! Don’t forget pepper balls. Can’t have a good coup without pepper balls

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

wesleywillis posted:

We need a Wesley Willis forum.

I mean it *could* be dedicated to me, but maybe it would be better for the forums f it was dedicated to the REAL Wesley Willis, who, shockingly enough is not actually me.

Everyone would have to post "Suck a make camel's dick" at the end of every post, regardless of the subject/thread/etc or they get permabanned. Or maybe just probed or something.

Hey Wesley Willis, the pic at the bottom of this great webpage of free legal downloads of your mp3's and lyrics is giving me a quarter chub:
https://www.derekerdman.com/2/wesley_willis.htm

What you gonna do about it?

(Also: Suck a male camel's dick. Bump mah head!!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

BigBadSteve posted:

Hey Wesley Willis, the pic at the bottom of this great webpage of free legal downloads of your mp3's and lyrics is giving me a quarter chub:
https://www.derekerdman.com/2/wesley_willis.htm

What you gonna do about it?

(Also: Suck a male camel's dick. Bump mah head!!)

Probably also get one? gently caress yeah, suck a cheetah's dick.