Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aeiou
Jul 12, 2006

It's cold in here...
Just kidding! It's to
fool enemies..
Agreed. This is a great run!

He did talk about the underground bridge dev cheat, but apparently it's not in the xbox 360 version, so didn't get to actually show it off.

Edit: That vertical climb was sick!

aeiou fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Jan 8, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aeiou
Jul 12, 2006

It's cold in here...
Just kidding! It's to
fool enemies..

Wrex Ruckus posted:

is someone running Desert Bus?

There are some animations that are rigged up to move when people donate. There's also an MGS3 one with Snake climbing The Ladder one rung everytime someone makes a donation. There's also Monkey Island, and Oregon Trail animations. I think they're cute!

aeiou
Jul 12, 2006

It's cold in here...
Just kidding! It's to
fool enemies..
This is fun and goofy as heck. I will never not enjoy spam spawning of airboats via a scroll wheel. My god.

aeiou
Jul 12, 2006

It's cold in here...
Just kidding! It's to
fool enemies..
Was not expecting a Sonic the Hedgehog OC as a boss in Illbleed. But really after the rest of this game i should not have been as surprised. What a wild strange game.

aeiou
Jul 12, 2006

It's cold in here...
Just kidding! It's to
fool enemies..
This race is wild. There's so much going on I'm going to have to rewatch it at least once to just take it all in.

aeiou
Jul 12, 2006

It's cold in here...
Just kidding! It's to
fool enemies..
This Sonic Unleashed is giving us Sonic speed commentary.

aeiou
Jul 12, 2006

It's cold in here...
Just kidding! It's to
fool enemies..
I haven't seen a OOT3D speed run before. I just noticed that the estimate is 35 minutes so I'm hoping to see some good glitches and warps. Also i love the huge couch crowd.

Edit: Textbox techniques!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aeiou
Jul 12, 2006

It's cold in here...
Just kidding! It's to
fool enemies..
I ignored this game when it came out because I had been burned by licensed games too many times and kinda saw it as a GTA3 cash in. But this run is really fun. Great runner and commentary, and wonderful donation references.