Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

oh yeah binch? you think you're real loving funny, laughing it up with your cis pals, safe at home? well let me tell you something. this queer enclave has had it up to here with being labeled predators simply for making money pretending to be busty pre-teens. we have a saying in speedrunning: "walls are a suggestion." think about that for a second.

I'll wait.

not so safe at home any more, are you?

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Console Gannon showing up with the remnants of the queer enclave speedrunner vertibird force to help chairgtables at the battle of hoover dam

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Arch Nemesis posted:

oh yeah binch? you think you're real loving funny, laughing it up with your cis pals, safe at home? well let me tell you something. this queer enclave has had it up to here with being labeled predators simply for making money pretending to be busty pre-teens. we have a saying in speedrunning: "walls are a suggestion." think about that for a second.

I'll wait.

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

I'll wait.

lol

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

*Games poster smiling smugly* Pedophilia? nah, brah. I'm more into GMILFs.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

lol

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
tried tuning in and its as good as i remember https://clips.twitch.tv/CheerfulBusyOysterSpicyBoy-IHLopZdcx8PDx-XC uyama may be gone but the content rolls on. huzzah fellow gamerkin

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

I'll wait.

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

ol yeller posted:

tried tuning in and its as good as i remember https://clips.twitch.tv/CheerfulBusyOysterSpicyBoy-IHLopZdcx8PDx-XC uyama may be gone but the content rolls on. huzzah fellow gamerkin

lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
*accidentally wrongwarps into jail* ooooh marathon luck. If I were at home I’d reset here

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Arch Nemesis posted:

I'll wait.

I got the tude now posted:

*accidentally wrongwarps into jail* ooooh marathon luck. If I were at home I’d reset here

copy
Jul 26, 2007

ol yeller posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Be on the lookout for speedrunners. They may use coded language such as “orb”, “save the frames” or “that’s never happened before”

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
*Sound of jail door closing* You're just gonna soft lock me? *taking off belt* all I have to do is reset the system...

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

*Sound of jail door closing* You're just gonna soft lock me? *taking off belt* all I have to do is reset the system...

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

OOB glitch into Jeffrey Epstein’s cell early morning August 10, 2019

copy
Jul 26, 2007

ol yeller posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

llo

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Be on the lookout for speedrunners. They may use coded language such as “orb”, “save the frames” or “that’s never happened before”

ol yeller posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol jesus

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
With respect, Your Honor, I was already touching my zip when I entered the level so it only counts as a half-exposure.

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller posted:

I'm sick. Sick of being labelled like some kind of freak just because I speedrun games. Sick of-*spies unattended toddler out of the corner of my eye* oh real funny. Real loving funny. This is your idea of a joke huh? *toddler tugs the hem of my Yetee exclusive shirt with a picture of link eating pizza* "can you help me find my-" *I hoist the toddler into the air and powerbomb them through a table* would a predator do that?! Would they?! Now where was I. Oh yeah. Save the frames and kill the animals.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Cop 1: did you lock up that weirdo again?
Cop 2: yup. Was saying something about wanting to "test something out". Weird guy
*sounds of Huh. Hyah! Huh. Hyah! over and over rapidly emanate from the cellblock for 5 straight minutes before a guy in a Sans T-shirt with stubble all over his face walks in the front of the jail, staring at the two officers with smug contempt*

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

Cop 2: yup. Was saying something about wanting to "test something out". Weird guy
*sounds of Huh. Hyah! Huh. Hyah! over and over rapidly emanate from the cellblock for 5 straight minutes before a guy in a Sans T-shirt with stubble all over his face walks in the front of the jail, staring at the two officers with smug contempt*

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

ol yeller posted:

----------------

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

ol yeller posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

ol yeller posted:

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

ol yeller posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
https://files.catbox.moe/myjvyr.mp4

----------------

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

:dogwhistle: :dogwhistle: :dogwhistle:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol god drat

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

When the charges hit your name while you're speedrunning a game, that's GDQ...

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!

Ravus posted:

Oh for gently caress sake, really? I liked that run :eng99:. If people could stop, you know, raping each-other, that'd be awesome.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Hard to believe the speedrunner turned out to be a rapist

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!

That Little Demon posted:

Hard to believe the speedrunner turned out to be a rapist

im more lolling at the insanely twitter way of acknowledging a rape

*sigh* can we just NOT rape? can we just not?? do i need to tap the "rape is bad" sign??