Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Both times Walker pushed a trainer the trainer touched him first. Guy might have some physical contact issues with the way he keeps reacting. That plus the emotionality in the tunnel makes me think there some mental health issue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Dude is going to be there for the confetti fall. Only question is if it's for Buffalo's first Supebowl win or 5th loss.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Fat Jesus posted:

No I want them to sign Lamar, but ok

No one is going to sign Lamar away from Baltimore. The only option is to trade for him and even that seems unlikely.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Honestly, the #5 overall and 3 more 1st round picks might get that done. It'd be a good fit to send Lamar to NFC to a team with real receivers and good running game too. I could get behind that.

Only problem is Lamar really needs to go somewhere with a dome to get the absolute best out of him. Bad weather games have always been his kryptonite.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Diva Cupcake posted:

I think the Ravens tagging and signing Lamar long term is a no brainer but there are at least some rumblings that he could be had in the off-season via trade.

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1612490274072141824

These are about the most meaningless sources imaginable. Still, I'd rather Lamar is traded for peanuts in March than unsigned come July. The media around him is so tiresome.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Mega64 posted:

An elite receiver entering the end of his career, ready to fall off due to age and/or injuries?

The real question is whether he'll end up a Titan or a Raven.

My thoughts exactly except

Diva Cupcake posted:

Should be noted that Hopkins has a no trade clause so he controls where he goes.

maybe not.

I am the ultimate Middle Linebackers are replaceable guy. Hated drafting CJ Mosely. Even I am 100% on board for pay Roquan Smith. Smith playing next to Hamilton and Queen is a tremendous middle of your defense.

The Puppy Bowl fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Jan 11, 2023

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Both of Lamar's major injuries were on passing plays. When he runs he is it much more control of how and where he takes a hit. It's the blind side hits, and scrambling out of the pocket while defenders are running at him that have been his worst hits by far.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Missed Lamar chat but I didn't want to deprive you all of my golden take. Lamar is great and the Ravens reported offer was a good one. Watson's contract is what has hosed everything up. I don't see how Baltimore could build a contender around Lamar while paying him that much or more in guaranteed money. They need WRs. Well they've been drafting them and that hasn't worked out. You can just keep swinging in the draft but with a record breaking deal for Lamar you can't pay market rate for a #1WR.

The Ravens should be listening to trade offers. 4 1sts with one of them a guaranteed top 10 pick makes sense. Especially since that guarantees Lamar a huge contract with his new team and that drives up the costs on Burrow, Herbert, and Lawrence. If you get lucky and land a rookie QB worth a poo poo you have a new window to operate in. Though that depends on how they view this QB class. Anything less than that 4 1sts offer make him play the franchise and see what happens.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Sometimes I'm almost sad when the Bengals inevitably let down their fans for the 80th consecutive season.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
And it was the offensive scheme in particular that sucked. That would be a very very strange hire.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Gatts posted:

Trevor can recover but the narrative will be can he perform when it counts under pressure in the big games

Fully agreed. This game is 100% a fluke but it's a fluke that will haunt the Jaguars organization until they get a playoff win.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Fully agreed. This game is 100% a fluke but it's a fluke that will haunt the Jaguars organization until they get a playoff win.

Scratch that I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Given circumstances, tonight's Ravens game isn't about winning or losing. It's about emptying the entire playbook at the Bengals feet. Direct snaps to the RB, 4 TE looks, two QB plays, everything. If Daniel Falalele gets 3+ touches, they've won.