Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Makes sense, he already looks old and decrepit like the Raiders logo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Getting Brady on the team would at least get the refs on the Raiders' side, which I've heard is a problem for them

This is a very interesting point. We need MrLogan to provide an updated newsletter about how the refs hatred of the Raiders would interact with their desires to aid Tom Brady.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

You forgot the best part, the first play of the game was a safety

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgfkFcVG8zc

I'll never forget. My dad and uncle left the room to get drinks etc and I'm yelling SAFETY and they're like no way, then they see the replay. Priceless.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

100%. This is fantastic.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Just found out Geno now holds the single season passing yards record for the Seahawks and :lmao:

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Give him an MVP vote. Just do it.

https://www.fieldgulls.com/2023/1/8/23545851/geno-smith-breaks-russell-wilson-franchise-passing-record-seattle-seahawks-yards

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Good morning TFF. It is January 11th in TYOOL 2023 and the Jacksonville Jaguars are still in the NFL playoffs and the New England Patriots are not.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Pain of Mind posted:

The Seahawks are last because they are a boring team whose fans will not shut up if they win

You better believe it :hawksin:

And how dare you call my boy Geno boring when he's throwing bombs to DK and Lockett.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Good morning TFF. It is January 12th in TYOOL 2023 and the Jacksonville Jaguars are still in the NFL playoffs and the Pittsburgh Steelers are not.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

AndrewP posted:

Carr should go to the Jets and get a new lease on life a la Tannehill

Sorry, this job belongs to Throw Rogan.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

I'm now imagining Marshawn as a duck ruining the Saints hopes. Thank you for this.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

BlindSite posted:

Trying to think of another time the nfc play off teams only had one qb drafted in the first round.

QBs are overrated.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Old man Mahomes, one foot in the grave already

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Kalli posted:

Geno's a FA and also descended back to earth in the 2nd half of the season. Goff is... Goff, he's fine in perfect situations, but neither guy is someone you handcuff yourself to if a prospect in the draft is good enough. Also Ridder's a 3rd round pick, you're fine dumpstering him if the opportunity arises.

As a Seahawks fan, I'd be fine with Geno being the starter again next year, he's been competent overall. If Stroud or Young are available at 5 still, I'd take either of them, otherwise I'd just load up on defense/interior OL.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

SilvergunSuperman posted:

How does a teammate know how much time the dude spent prepping

He sees his playtime on Xbox live or whatever.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

sharknado slashfic posted:

Desperately trying to think of something that rhymes with "board man gets paid"

Orange Marmalade

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

This masterpiece is my fault:

:purfect:

Nervous fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Jan 14, 2023

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Vertical Lime posted:

not having games until 4:30 sucks

this tweet reeks of us forgetting who al is

Who?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

fartknocker posted:

It has no effect on it. All the voting was done this past week after the regular season ended and before the playoff started, they just don’t announce the winners of stuff like Coach of the Year or MVP and such until the NFL Honors show the Thursday night before the Super Bowl.

Someone needs to leak whether Geno got an MVP vote or not.