Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

There is such an endless glut of programming on all the unnecessary streaming services that only advertise their own shows through their own means that I’m sorry to say I never even heard of this show. Sounds interesting, though.

Things were better and shows had more hope of viewership/surviving when Netflix was the only streaming game in town and dare I say cable television still wielded some power. Now everyone and their mother has a streaming service and too many shows end up getting glossed over for popular poo poo like Strangers Things. It sucks, but I’ve learned to never get invested in most shows nowadays because they’re just gonna be canceled after the first or second season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Golden parachutes for salt the earth CEOs are a loving joke.

That Megaman cover owns bones, though :hmmyes:

You Are A Werewolf fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Jan 10, 2023

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

:hmmyes: :hai: :hmmyes: