Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Cum pee on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sorry Op I don't have time to watch it, I've been looping the Stranger of Paradise Frank Sinatra tutorial

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

You'll be watching some serious anime about the horrors of war and like kids getting killed and then some sexualized underaged anime girl will start shrieking with the worst voice acting you've ever heard that is somehow still ubiquitous in anime after like 40 years of it blowing poo poo-rear end and will basically completely ruin the show. The only stuff that doesn't suck because of this insane tonal whiplash is either stuff like Space Dandy that rips the gently caress out of it or something like Berserk that is too insanely dour to ever lower itself to such a disgraceful point

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Costco Meatballs posted:

Maybe this doesn't measure up to 'space dandy' though what do I really know

Space Dandy owns

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Wendigee posted:

This show appears to be about fukn nerds and poo poo

It's pretty "gay"